Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

the only players i have seen tonight who i think can remotely fit in to DS' system are Tuzanabe, Elmo, Chester, Grealish, Kodjia and Abraham, and maybe El Ghazi if he improves......so basically 5 new players need at least......

Everyone's laying in to Hogan, and he's not done a lot for us, but when was the ball played in to him tonight?

What do you expect him to do? Pick it up at the half way line and beat their entire back line? We've created **** all.

I love Grealish but I do not think he's done much tonight, not many of our guys have to be fair, Tuanzebe is our standout player, could of easy been more against us if it was not for him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Oh no, can't criticise 'our Jack' can we, heaven forbid. 

For me, Jack is a cracking player. Maybe a luxury in this league but hey. My main issue is that, while he’s super willing, I’d like to see how the team performs without him. 

Is it that boy winder must have the ball to the detriment of the rest the rest of our play? I can’t answer that question..just an idea. 

• Like 1

Norwich are a decent side mate, they've shown that tonight, Farke has been there 2 years and had time to put his style across. 

We are trying to develop a new style, it's going to take a bit of time, but for a bit of dodgy goalkeeping and Chester caught ball watching we haven't done too badly IMO. 

A Bruce team loses this comfortably 

• Like 1