Christian Purslow

villan-scott

Purslow has some really good qualities, no doubt.

But he should not be involved with the footballing side, he proved at liverpool that he is disastrously bad at appointing managers and their signings back then were pathetic. He was hounded out of liverpool, which was probably the best decision they ever made.

He should keep at what hes good at, business and commercial stuff. 

Let the footballing stuff to the football experts.

Edited by Chicken Field
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Jesus Garcia Pitarch was a bad appointment as well. Jury out on Lange. 

Enough bad decisions to justify sacking Purslow along with Gerrard. 

Is Purslow not part owner too or something? Can't imagine there is anyway he gets sacked, but he does need to step back from footballing decisions

13 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

However, if he is ruthless here at least it shows he's not too stubborn to admit when he's wrong. 

It's going to be a painful 4 weeks.

No chance we sack him until after Leicester.

7 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Purslow has a share of the club no? He might have stuffed up the SG appointment but he'll be firing and hiring the next man for sure. 

Yeah he has a stake in the club. Doubt he'd be fired but i'm sure if NSWE had enough of him they have more than enough power to remove him from the position he's in

Edited by PieFacE

5 hours ago, Pinebro said:

Jesus Garcia Pitarch was a bad appointment as well. Jury out on Lange. 

Enough bad decisions to justify sacking Purslow along with Gerrard. 

Daniel Levy Is seen as a great CEO, have you seen some of his appointments? There is no way and rightly so, that Purslow is sacked as a result of Gerrard, unless he keeps Gerrard n the job and relegates us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I'm worried he'll want Dyche.

Not impossible. But I think Purslow still wants to raise the club’s profile, which would mean a very well known candidate with some star quality.

I’m sure Purslow would love a press conference together with Pochettino. But if he’s not interested, I fear it could be another big name ex-player or someone else famous. Southgate won’t be available until december …

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Daniel Levy Is seen as a great CEO, have you seen some of his appointments? There is no way and rightly so, that Purslow is sacked as a result of Gerrard, unless he keeps Gerrard n the job and relegates us.

Levy finally hired a high-profile director of football to make football appointments though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Not impossible. But I think Purslow still wants to raise the club’s profile, which would mean a very well known candidate with some star quality.

I’m sure Purslow would love a press conference together with Pochettino. But if he’s not interested, I fear it could be another big name ex-player or someone else famous. Southgate won’t be available until december …

If we pick another manager based on their name as a player,I think I'm just done

Â