Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Just now, KJT123 said:

This guy hasn't come here to warm the bench...

Two up front? Kodjia left wing?

Bruce wo9nt play 2 up top....Kodj from the left but where will El Ghazi and Bolasie fit in....?

Our front line is scary.

Sadly, so is the defensive.

Welcome Tammy. Our success this season depends on you scoring more than our defence is likely to concede. 

No pressure then. 

Just now, av1 said:

Our front line is scary.

Sadly, so is the defensive.

Welcome Tammy. Our success this season depends on you scoring more than our defence is likely to concede. 

No pressure then. 

Some great signings but, as you say, the team and squad is just so imbalanced with excessive cover in some positions and literally no cover in others, especially CB. Bruce has made yet another rod for his own back.

2 minutes ago, KJT123 said:

This guy hasn't come here to warm the bench...

Two up front? Kodjia left wing?

I believe El Ghazi can also play on the right, so i imagine him, Bolasie and Kodjia will be rotated in the wide positions. 

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Should be a really good signing.

Shame we weren't able to bring in a CB but it seems we tried, for what it's worth.

Trying is just not good enough, I'm afraid, Bruce has had a number of weeks. As a CB himself, i find it shocking that Bruce has not brought in cover here.

4 minutes ago, eholm said:

Trying is just not good enough, I'm afraid, Bruce has had a number of weeks. As a CB himself, i find it shocking that Bruce has not brought in cover here.

I wouldn’t be surprised should Bruce ask purslow to get JT back now .

as for Abraham - great signing .

If the identified player doesn’t want to move or the club won’t let him go what can you did? There is no point signing someone for the sake of it just so you can say you signed someone. 

• Like 2

Â