Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

1 minute ago, nnock1984 said:

Best signing of the summer if true, means Kodjia will come in off the left which potentially explains why we’re letting Adomah go. 

absobloodylutely...quality forward player and knows where the back of the net is

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am still unconvinced by this, I hope I am wrong but as I said at start of thread I feel he has a bit of Carlton Cole about him

Carlton Cole has never scored 20 goals anywhere. He's only ever scored 20 goals in 2 consecutive seasons combined once in his whole career. 

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Carlton Cole has never scored 20 goals anywhere. He's only ever scored 20 goals in 2 consecutive seasons combined once in his whole career. 

But he's just filed for personal bankruptcy so he might be available on the cheap.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

good to see we're going all out offense this year...

i miss the ron atkinson days...hopefully bruce is trying to bring them back. "doesnt matter if they score 3 boys, just go out there and score 4"

On 28/08/2018 at 19:21, villakram said:

Many leagues all across Europe for starters. I he came to the champo, then one of the teams that play football instead of Bruceball. 

Looking at the latest rumours, seems he may be opting for “Bruceball”. :P

17 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i miss the ron atkinson days...hopefully bruce is trying to bring them back. "doesnt matter if they score 3 boys, just go out there and score 4"

And how do you want us to do that boss?

Like I said, score more goals. How you do it is up to you.

5 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Looks like our approach will be to win every match 4-3 this season. Our attacking talent is quality, but our defense is midtable championship. 

The addition of Terry fixes this in one swoop...and playing elmo/rdl of course

9 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Looks like our approach will be to win every match 4-3 this season. Our attacking talent is quality, but our defense is midtable championship. 

But with Bruce set upyou’d think sometimes that even Messi would struggle to score under his tactics!

Can we sign free players after the window?

Â