Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Abraham would be a very good signing - we have the players to supply him with goals and he’s proved at this level how good he is 

Agreed. He's also a big strong lad so would suit our style in the same way Davis did last season. With the added benefit of goals. 

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Hes also being linked with Bordeaux, looks like he’s on the move one way or another. Looks like he has come to terms with the fact it could be damaging for his career sticking around at Chelsea. 

Managerless Bordeaux?

Don't know why he would rather go there than championship.  Certainly more exposure for him here one of the biggest clubs in the league

I would say if anyone can pull a signing that high profile off and bring him down to the championship,  Bruce can. I'm still in the thinking why even bother with this guy, it seems he has been so reluctant to drop down and even come play for us. To me he has something to prove or he wouldn't be sitting on the bench for his current team,  he needs to get off his butt and start scoring goals,Abraham needs to get rid of the stick in his butt and realise that he needs to think about his career.

The Sun though, how many of there story's actually come true, there is a reason page 3 was the most realistic and best part of The Sun.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Managerless Bordeaux?

Don't know why he would rather go there than championship.  Certainly more exposure for him here one of the biggest clubs in the league

To play in a good team and play in Europa League and develop in a different style of play

If anything i would question why you would turn down Bordeaux for Villa

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Zatman said:

To play in a good team and play in Europa League and develop in a different style of play

I would say the championship is a more exciting league than the monopoly French league run by psg

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would say the championship is a more exciting league than the monopoly French league run by psg

Crazy - it really isn't.

Edit:  Noted you've said "more exciting"... possibly.  Not better quality, though.

Edited by bobzy

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

8 of France world cup squad played Ligue 1 and probably all developed there. Not to nention Marseille, Monaco and Lyon have strong squads now

As a young player he be stupid to miss out

57 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bordeaux are a bit of basket case at the moment by all accounts - the management have sold their best players this summer and they haven't signed any replacements. I don't think they actually have a manager as Henry turned them down this week. I would be coming to us all day long over them.

21 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Crazy - it really isn't.

Edit:  Noted you've said "more exciting"... possibly.  Not better quality, though.

Not suggesting the quality isnt. But he will get more exposure here than he would in France if he has aspirations of moving in to bigger and better later on.

10 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Bordeaux are a bit of basket case at the moment by all accounts - the management have sold their best players this summer and they haven't signed any replacements. I don't think they actually have a manager as Henry turned them down this week. I would be coming to us all day long over them.

They sold Malcom to Barcelona for a big fee and 2 other players were sold and one was on loan last season and the other a backup striker

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not suggesting the quality isnt. But he will get more exposure here than he would in France if he has aspirations of moving in to bigger and better later on.

Bordeaux best player last season went to Barcelona. Our player of the season was wanted by Stoke 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Depends on how Bordeaux fair in the Europa League.

They ended up in a fairly tough but not impossible group.

Zenit, Copenhagen and Slavia Prague.

Â