Match Thread: Villa v Wigan

limpid

Just now, jacketspuds said:

I'm not going to criticise Bruce too harshly for playing Jedinak at CB in this game. If he does it again tthough, based on today's performance, he deserves all the criticism he can get.

Was him doing it last season against Sheffield United not enough for you?

Just now, Razor said:

Still a silly thing to say. You could say it about every signing we've ever made after one half of football.

Get off your high horse pal.  I'm saying it based on his performances for his previous club too, NOT just one half of football.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Kodj has not scored, but I think he’s actually had a pretty good match.  He had caused their back line and GK many a skipped beat.  This kind of play will eventually create a purple patch.  

I was about to write something similar but was scared that I'll be chased out of VillaTalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Razor said:

It's just so typically Villa for fans to get way too carried away about one decent performance and then switch on them when they have a bad game. How about some balance for once.

It's his debut game and he's played well and got two assists he clearly has huge potential. No-one is saying he is a current Ballon d'Or candidate...

• Like 3