World Cup : Quarter Finals

BOF

3 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

The most depressing thing imaginable: Belgian fans forced to drink Bud, a hideous glug of chemicals created & hyped by corporate America, forced upon the beautiful game and the brilliant brewers of Belgium. 

They also sell Klinskoye (Russian beer) in the stadium for not much more than £1

• Confused 1

i think same as the japan game martinez has done a couple of simple things that are looking incredibly effective because the opposition manager has no reaction to it

the space in midfield is absolutely criminal, cant imagine france, croatia or brazil letting them get away with it, the worst of it is for the numbers they have in midfield 2 of them are average so you can drop off them

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

What are the odds on Naymar crying after the game regardless of the score?

Hope so. 

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

Belgium are a very polished side. They can win it all.

Their golden generation. 

I still think Witsel is a weak link - surely Dembele is better. 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i think same as the japan game martinez has done a couple of simple things that are looking incredibly effective because the opposition manager has no reaction to it

the space in midfield is absolutely criminal, cant imagine france, croatia or brazil letting them get away with it, the worst of it is for the numbers they have in midfield 2 of them are average so you can drop off them

More neymar wont track back and marcelo exposed

Sherwood could even see that. No surprise belgium always have 2 players there 

9 minutes ago, penguin said:

Martinez has got his tactics spot on. Being brave leaving two up top off the ball and de bruyne licence to drive forward is slicing through them on the break.

Worst biggest charlatan manager ever though innit 

Â