Time for a takeover

Jareth

15 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Yes, was spelling out what majority could mean and look like as opposed to a prediction. I know plenty but saying nowt. 

What about the posters on here who liked reading what you posted about what you know. Give us the juice bud.

Don't stay silent because a few posters get their panties in a knot about ITK.

Edited by villan_007

I did wonder about the guy who is offering the security in the car parks and whatnot,  Sir John Beckwith.

He is meant to be a sports fanatic according to many sources and whilst he is a property investment expert his forte doesn't seem to be with car parks in Aston.  I would think it's much bigger stuff he is into even with Luke Organ having worked for him previously.  I mean how many favours in your new job can you call from a guy you used to work for?

Maybe he has been preparing the ground so to speak.  He has some other sports investments in his VC arm.  I would think anyone with an ounce of business acumen could turn a profit from The Good Ship Aston Villa.   A VC will only make money by getting us back to the PL.

2 minutes ago, villan_007 said:

What about the posters on here who liked reading what you posted about what you know. Give us the juice bud.

Don't stay silent because a few posters get their panties in a knot about ITK.

Really not worth the smart ass replies, I have better things to do. Those I've spoken to privately (and no please don't pm me) will know whether it's bs or not. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Yes, was spelling out what majority could mean and look like as opposed to a prediction. I know plenty but saying nowt. 

You've said about people being negative before r.e: ITK stuff, but if you're saying nothing at all then why bother with things like this?  Sorry, but it all comes across as very much "look at me! look at me!" - which is precisely why people mistrust/dislike "ITK" things in the first place.

If you have information you want to say, say it.  Otherwise, why bother mentioning anything?

5 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Really not worth the smart ass replies, I have better things to do. Those I've spoken to privately (and no please don't pm me) will know whether it's bs or not. 

Come on pal! Do it for the believers!! Or are you happy with what you've heard or is it cause for concern 

12 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

Can you at least say if what you know is good news or bad news?

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Second richest guy in the middle east according to wikipedia.

Sounds like someone googled richest Arab and found a name put it on Twitter. Like the Ellison take over... Then we ended up with Randy. Linked with Jack Ma got Dr X. 

Arab owners.. install Henry as manager? Why not... 

• Like 4

Just now, KSV said:

Sounds like someone googled richest Arab and found a name put it on Twitter. Like the Ellison take over... Then we ended up with Randy. Linked with Jack Ma got Dr X. 

Arab owners.. install Henry as manager? Why not... 

Yeah i'd go with this.

22 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Staying off topic for a second more and risking lighting a very explosive fuse, the brownies admit children who were assigned male at birth but now self-identify as female. As young as 5. Does that meet your challenge?

Not really... they cease to be a boy if they are self-identifying as female I would have thought. And I really don't want to get into the whole '67 genders' versus Heinz 57 varieties thing. Life is too short... If I had a son who was an actual boy, but wanted to be a brownie... apart from all the hysterical jocularity pointed at him by mainstream society, social media warriors etc... would he actually be welcome? Says a lot to me about brownies/rainbows etc that so many girls want to be in the boy/cub scouts instead.

Anyway, are we in administration yet?

Â