Time for a takeover

Jareth

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Sounds like "cash injection" rather than a takeover (if true at all)?  Wait and see as per usual :) 

Think he's written it in a pretty non-committal way in that he doesn't know whether it's a sale or investment.

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

Think he's written it in a pretty non-committal way in that he doesn't know whether it's a sale or investment.

Well his track record suggests he gets his 'news' from Twitter!

I would say without doubt he has no idea what is happening....I mean, who is gonna be telling him? If there is an NDA in place, nobody will be telling that moron anything. 

I don't think for one second it will be a minority offer (unless it was preemptive of a majority takeover) I 'think' we see a majority offer that could range from 51% upto a full takeover. 

**Edit to be clear this is in no way an attempt at any ITK,  just spelling out what a majority stake could look like in case it wasn't clear. 

Edited by TheEgo
  • Like 2

Just now, TheEgo said:

I don't think for one second it will be a minority offer (unless it was preemptive of a majority takeover) I 'think' we see a majority offer that could range from 51% upto a full takeover. 

So somewhere between 51% and 100%? Safe enough bet!

Well we’ve had English, with varied success, American, which fell flat, Chinese which promised a lot and delivered little; so hopefully middle eastern proves more fruitful for us. Just waiting on Oceanic in the future! 

Edited by villan-scott

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Well we’ve had English, with varied success, American, which fell flat, Chinese which promised a lot and delivered little; so hopefully middle eastern proves more fruitful for us. Just waiting on Oceanic in the future! 

It's like wives, it takes about 4 goes to get it right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

I personally don't give a rats ass where a new owner comes from.....heck, I'd even accept a scotsman.......but for crying out loud, can we please have an owner that

a) gives a shit

b) knows what the hell they are doing

c) appoints people in key roles that also know what they are doing!

Them good folks at Football League will investigate with the intense fitness for ownership tests

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

So somewhere between 51% and 100%? Safe enough bet!

Yes, was spelling out what majority could mean and look like as opposed to a prediction. I know plenty but saying nowt. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Potentially some good news at last and end this disaster tony xia. Lerner was a useless owner and seller.

Knob 

Hollos found xia not lerner. He is main blame for this

6 minutes ago, ViewFromT2 said:

I personally don't give a rats ass where a new owner comes from.....heck, I'd even accept a scotsman.......but for crying out loud, can we please have an owner that

a) gives a shit

b) knows what the hell they are doing

c) appoints people in key roles that also know what they are doing!

Hopefully it's someone who can spend lots of money, have a direct relationship with the fans and appoint people with experience of running other top English clubs.

18 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Woo middle east sounds good.

Guy next door to where I used to live was from the middle east.  He drove a 1994 Volkswagen Polo.  His aspiration was for a Mondeo one day.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Guy next door to where I used to live was from the middle east.  He drove a 1994 Volkswagen Polo.  His aspiration was for a Mondeo one day.

Maybe Dr Tony chucked in his Mondeo as part of the deal, RDM has since been released from the boot tho. 

• Haha 1

Â