Going Under ?

hippo

21 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He was relying on us to get into the premier league to cover up the cracks? That's not happened and everything is coming out of the woodwork. Wolves are after an inter Milan right back for 35m. I honestly don't think we would have been creating many shockwaves with our return back to the prem. It just seems we haven't got any money available at all, and not likely to have for a while. I have no doubt that Xia is loaded. Is he cash loaded though, or asset loaded? The latter looks the likely one, but he will sell us first before selling anything else imo. 

He will sell our assets first. ....and I don't just mean players.

• Like 1

I just got in from work, things were difficult this morning but we were plodding along. This is very deep doo doo and very troubling. It's two different bad news stories piled on top of an already difficult situation - the tax bill is one thing, the suspension another.

In terms of what we know as fact, Wyness has been suspended and we have a reported unpaid £4.2m tax bill. 

I want more facts. I think we need answers.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Is there any chance we are all jumping the gun here? Hopefully we hear off him soon. Not that you can take anything as truth. 

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I just got in from work, things were difficult this morning but we were plodding along. This is very deep doo doo and very troubling. It's two different bad news stories piled on top of an already difficult situation - the tax bill is one thing, the suspension another.

In terms of what we know as fact, Wyness has been suspended and we have a reported unpaid £4.2m tax bill. 

Just assume the very worst and you won't be far wrong.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Agreed. Owners, managers, and players will come and go. Two things that won't are the fans, and the name Aston Villa. If this does go the way it looks, then I just hope the fans stick with the club and back them all the way. Its no good just turning up when things are all rosey. 

I was there during that period.....I remember it well.

5 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Calling Prince William, SOS

We can't throw the crown jewels at it.!!!

anyway, must be a family tiff.....Nan wants her money....club taking advantage of good friendship, is all.

Edited by TRO

8 minutes ago, hippo said:

Having paid top whack for McCormack, Hogan and Kodjia I don't think he's a very competent asset stripper. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

And we reportedly sold the remaining  due fees for amavi and Sanchez to an Australian bank on Feb  2 in exchange for immediate cash to aid cash flow issues .

the document was filed at companies house on Feb 2 only 48 hours after the transfer window . 

‘Worrying times indeed. 

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Very naive to believe that .Years of losses due to crazy wages and stupid transfers coupled with an owner who has no money to invest and has hired dodgy charlatans  is more like it. Not to forget the involvement of a crook like Samuelson in the takeover at the start. He was listed as a shareholder in Recon's UK company too IIRC.

He wasn’t. He was temporarily listed as a director while the new company was set up. That’s fairly standard practice for UK companies.

John Percy reporting on Twitter that Trevor Birch is involved in the club and has mentioned him as an insolvency expert. Little bit of research shows that he's been involved in clubs that have changed hands shortly after his arrival. Chelsea in 2003, Portsmouth, was in before Wyness at Everton (no takeover though), Bolton Wanderers, Hearts.... Points to the club being sold to me...

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Eastie said:

And we reportedly sold the remaining  due fees for amavi and Sanchez to an Australian bank on Feb  2 in exchange for immediate cash to aid cash flow issues .

the document was filed at companies house on Feb 2 only 48 hours after the transfer window . 

‘Worrying times indeed. 

Where's that from Eastie?

6 minutes ago, Eastie said:

‘Worrying times indeed. 

Yep. Clearly not part of the plan.

Â