18/19 Race for Promotion

KJT123

TBH, Derby have played some good football this season, but haven't been consistent enough.  They tried and came out on the front foot this game, but Leeds are too well drilled and get physical when teams start to play into them.  Looks like Leeds are going to comfortably win the next tie and be through to the final. 

Also, the Leeds squad is complete scum.  I can't wait for the opportunity to watch Villa destroy them with the world watching at Wembley.  Dirty fookers.

Just now, hippo said:

i wouldn't fancy us at all v leeds should that be the final.

If they play an 8/10 game it will be hard.

I think we need them to have an off day, they look good i won't lie, they look very good.

If the ref has seen it then he should be given a red card as that was a red. If the ref says the booking was for a separate incident and didn't see it then he can get a ban. 

If I was Derby I would certainly be writing to the referee about it. 

12 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Can not see us beating leeds as much as it pains me to say it

Why? 

Since the start of April they've been beaten by Birmingham, Wigan, brentford and Ipswich. They are more than beatable. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

As much as it does not pain me to say it , we will beat Leeds in the final, the dirty scummers.

That would be the peak of my happiness if that happens.

I do think we match them and can go toe to toe with them, what concerns me is Smith's lack of experience in these big games and finals.