What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Made the first multiple spirit shop since the 2020 Summer lockdown, aka the Fattening.

Not sure if we'll ever have a booze stash like that again?

That said, started with this today...

image.jpeg.a8a93f1df49ab841b0a77f7fdf5a55b5.jpeg

The guy at the hipster beer place got us into Maibock.
Strong beer that monks would drink at the end of a fast.

On 14/07/2022 at 20:41, Xela said:

This seems to be getting a lot of promotional shelf space in Morrisons. 

Anyone tried it?

kKkhZ9z.jpeg

Had one today, really enjoyed it. Very cream soda-y. Couldn’t have more than a couple though. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Had one today, really enjoyed it. Very cream soda-y. Couldn’t have more than a couple though. 

Picked up one myself the other day. Will have it tomorrow. Got a team meeting on zoom I need to get through so that will help. 

• Like 1

Yesterdays drinks;

Purity Lawless

Purity Bunny Hop

Craddock's Crazy Sheep

Vocation Pure Pilsner. 

Verdict: 

Yes/10. WB

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Xela said:

Got round to this. Was ok at best. 

6/10. No rush to have again

0-camden-town-brewery-ice-cream-vanilla-

I tried it last month, would say its OK but hard to place when I'd actually drink and enjoy it, probably a Sunday afternoon sat in the sun 2 beers and fall asleep job

• Like 1

Finally got around to this. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Nice... I wouldn't have too many of them, but a decent 7/10 WB (maybe)

The one I had was 4.5%. I've seen the same can at 5.0%, and 5.7% ,as well looking at pics on the net. The 5.7% was fairly golden in colour, but the 4.5% is a lot more redder. They must have tweaked the recipe over the last couple of years. 

Beer-3749248-b088a-hd.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Xela said:

Finally got around to this. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! Nice... I wouldn't have too many of them, but a decent 7/10 WB (maybe)

The one I had was 4.5%. I've seen the same can at 5.0%, and 5.7% ,as well looking at pics on the net. The 5.7% was fairly golden in colour, but the 4.5% is a lot more redder. They must have tweaked the recipe over the last couple of years. 

Beer-3749248-b088a-hd.png

I actually had one the other day too. Very fruity which isn't really my thing a lot of the time. It was OK, took me quite a while to drink it though. Probably wouldn't buy it again.

• Like 1

Â