What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Vodka and energy drink

Gin and energy drink

IPA

Bottle of sauvigon

back on vodka

Yes wife is out and due back in about 20 minutes. I'm not even drunk though, started at mid day. It's not like getting in from work at 7.30pm and necking half a bottle of Smirnoff.

Still...could end well ;)

• Haha 2

AE62-AC64-7-C99-4-EEA-9-E62-EFDA9-A4884-

Zichovec from the Czech was the standout, lovely DIPA from a great brewery. Beers didn’t go down so well last night though and anyway we’ve got a wine and cocktails night in mind for tonight. A hopefully amazing bottle of sparkling red we brought back from d’Arenberg in the McLaren Vale that we’ve been saving for a special occasion, which went from being lockdown ending (since we went out to a restaurant) to finishing the garden and having a sunny day.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

Its a cracker.

Tastes like toasted marshmallows. Very smooth with a hint of vanilla. The smell is superb. 

Marshmallow/10

WB over and over

49846909367_1cdedbac91.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I like my porters on the imperial side, but I might have to pick some of that up.

I was impressed. I've not been a massive fan of porters/stouts so far but this was superb. I have a couple of the Imperial ones to taste at some point. 

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Its a cracker.

Tastes like toasted marshmallows. Very smooth with a hint of vanilla. The smell is superb. 

Marshmallow/10

WB over and over

49846909367_1cdedbac91.jpg

Nobody throws up in a taxi in my town.

18 hours ago, Davkaus said:

1563142944_WhatsAppImage2020-06-13at19_59_49.thumb.jpeg.50f890efd74ded1cbbfbe08ffc82831a.jpeg

I hope it tastes nicer than it looks, because it looks like a hangover piss and I'm still summoning up the courage to taste it.

Meh. Nice lemon and mango flavours, but the sourness was rather mild. Drinkable, one to enjoy on a hot summer afternoon, but nothing special.

It's time. I've been looking forward to this one.

854773291_WhatsAppImage2020-06-14at14_06_03.thumb.jpeg.dd89c7d3a295f85a7baf25dcbefdef27.jpeg

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

That was absolutely sublime. It smells just like a chocolate fudge brownie. Then it just has a really deep chocolate flavour that lingers. Definitely worth picking up a bottle.  

Â