You're in a bar fight

Ikantcpell

I’m a lover not a fighter, man.

But to answer the question -

If I can pick the date of the fight, then Ryan Sessegnon and Aleksander Mitrovic. To take place the night before Villa play Fulham (assuming we play Fulham in the play-offs). 

Villa have a better chance with them out. Replace the names depending on who we face.

If I can’t do that, then Robbie Savage and Joey Barton.

We win the fight, fine. If we lose, then at least if I’m going down then I’ll be bringing those two with me.

• Like 3

James Harrison

r211136_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Paul O’Connell

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnZSsoLp2z8TMDmCNvgKm

If you are going into a fight the last thing I want is some weakass soccer player on my team.  I pick American football and rugby football (as the particular type of football was not specified ;-).  The only problem now is the wealth of choice, I'd put these two up against any one of the pairs above and they would not even have to break sweat.  Roy Keane would be crapping in his pants.  I'd pay money to see them up against the Barton, Savage partnership, that was a priceless idea.

3 minutes ago, Straggler said:

James Harrison

r211136_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Paul O’Connell

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnZSsoLp2z8TMDmCNvgKm

If you are going into a fight the last thing I want is some weakass soccer player on my team.  I pick American football and rugby football (as the particular type of football was not specified ;-).  The only problem now is the wealth of choice, I'd put these two up against any one of the pairs above and they would not even have to break sweat.  Roy Keane would be crapping in his pants.  I'd pay money to see them up against the Barton, Savage partnership, that was a priceless idea.

I would rather face either of these than Alexandre Villaplane

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I would rather face either of these than Alexandre Villaplane

I didn't know much about Villaplane until you mentioned him.  Looking at his history I wouldn't mind seeing him in a fight with my two lads.  He sounds like a proper word removed.  I'm not sure he would win in a straight fight though, he sounds like the sort of bloke who needs to be part of a gang and is essentially an evil bully.  I've always enjoyed the who would win in a fight chat.  Next up shark or hippo?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Straggler said:

I didn't know much about Villaplane until you mentioned him.  Looking at his history I wouldn't mind seeing him in a fight with my two lads.  He sounds like a proper word removed.  I'm not sure he would win in a straight fight though, he sounds like the sort of bloke who needs to be part of a gang and is essentially an evil bully.  I've always enjoyed the who would win in a fight chat.  Next up shark or hippo?

He is pure evil though, seems like a word removed that would bring a weapon to a fist fight. 

Â