You're in a bar fight

Ikantcpell

1 minute ago, Straggler said:

I've always enjoyed the who would win in a fight chat.  Next up shark or hippo?

Didn't we have a long running OT thread along those lines? One polar bear versus a hundred ducks, or some such? 

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

He is pure evil though, seems like a word removed that would bring a weapon to a fist fight. 

He would probably bring the bloody SS with him.  Given that I cheated a bit with my answer I can't really argue with that.

• Like 1

Billy Whitehurst.

A legendary psychopath masquerading as a professional footballer who could atually play a bit.  Easily the hardest and most violent player who ever lived.  He was bonkers.  Even the likes of Vinnie Jones was terrified of him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

None because whoever gets into a fight in a bar is a word removed. 

Depends.

If I was minding my own business in a pub when some punk rockers came in started calling me names and pulling my trousers down and things and I said to them "Stop it now, you've had your fun, can't you see you're upsetting me?", but they still carried on by pointing at my chest, asking "what's that?" and then flicking my nose when I looked down to see what it was...well, let's just say they'd get what they deserved. Karate chops all round I think.

With that in mind, I'd choose Alan Smith (footballer, born 1980) and Alan Smith (footballer, born 1962) to get on all fours behind the thugs so I could push them over. They'd be unconscious on the floor and I'd say something witty like, "How'd you like them apples?". You know, as in Granny Smiths?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Depends.

If I was minding my own business in a pub when some punk rockers came in started calling me names and pulling my trousers down and things and I said to them "Stop it now, you've had your fun, can't you see you're upsetting me?", but they still carried on by pointing at my chest, asking "what's that?" and then flicking my nose when I looked down to see what it was...well, let's just say they'd get what they deserved. Karate chops all round I think.

With that in mind, I'd choose Alan Smith (footballer, born 1980) and Alan Smith (footballer, born 1962) to get on all fours behind the thugs so I could push them over. They'd be unconscious on the floor and I'd say something witty like, "How'd you like them apples?". You know, as in Granny Smiths?

I've told you before about this.  If people "start on you", then just piss your pants and smile at them with cum face eyes. 

It's worked for me countless times. 

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I've told you before about this.  If people "start on you", then just piss your pants and smile at them with cum face eyes. 

It's worked for me countless times. 

Yeah it can work a treat, but it doesn't stop them from stealing your pokemon cards does it? 

In some scenarios you have to take action. You put your hands into the thump shape and scream "You are not having my Jigglypuff, you mean bastard!"

17 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Exactly what I was going to post. 

I love that photo. Especially as the bloke he's got hold of, was supposed to be the hardman (a thug in reality), and the look on his face.

"Oh no, what the Hell have I just done?"  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Risso said:

Billy Whitehurst.

A legendary psychopath masquerading as a professional footballer who could atually play a bit.  Easily the hardest and most violent player who ever lived.  He was bonkers.  Even the likes of Vinnie Jones was terrified of him.

This is a very good shout, however I think Big Dunc was much more of a hard man off the pitch so for that reason he gets my nod. But always good to see Billy Whitehurst get mentioned as he is a genuine footballing psychopath who doesn't get talked about as much in this day and age.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

None because whoever gets into a fight in a bar is a word removed. 

What if you were there with your girlfriend and someone walked up to her and started to grab her tits and kissing her,iam sure you would get into a bar fight then.

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

Why Dave Mackay hated the picture of him confronting Billy Bremner

That's really interesting that he thought that. To me it actually makes me think the opposite. To me it shows a supposed hardman (Bremner) bighting off more than he could chew, with a man who didn't need to go around kicking people to show he was tough.  

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

That's really interesting that he thought that. To me it actually makes me think the opposite. To me it shows a supposed hardman (Bremner) bighting off more than he could chew, with a man who didn't need to go around kicking people to show he was tough.  

Because you're aware of the context and the players involved.  If you had no idea who was who then you might think he's a meathead picking on a much smaller player.

Â