Match Thread: Bolton v Villa

limpid

People sound surprused by Bruce's tactical ineptitude. His in game management is awful at best. Give him his dues for last week for sure but one good result/petformance does not define a season just as one bad defeat/performance does not. 

Performances like QPR and today out number performances and results like wolves. 

This is why I've wanted him gone since our awful run towards the end of last season. A leopard cannot change his spots and Bruce is what he is. He baffles me most weeks and I can't wait for him to leave having got us promoted. 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 2

I hope we can hang on this season for a place in the playoffs. We can't go on a 4/5 game losing streak or we will be out of the top 6.

All of our talk about Bristol & Derby bottling it, I'm worried about our lot now.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Not impressed with RHM a headless chicken 

Yep. He's athletic and has an eye for goal but I just don't think he has a football brain. I was hoping he'd improve in that respect over the last couple of years, but maybe he never will. Shame if he doesn't make it.

6 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

WTF is this formation? 4 strikers and no one to put the ball into the box. Bruce is a **** moron, cannot wait for him to be sacked.

Come on, it's a recognised tactic.  We used to do it in the playground, at lunchtime.

Just now, TheAuthority said:

I hope we can hang on this season for a place in the playoffs. We can't go on a 4/5 game losing streak or we will be out of the top 6.

All of our talk about Bristol & Derby bottling it, I'm worried about our lot now.

Oh my have things changed in a week... 

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Yeah, you would think with all the experience/trophies and promotions gained by our squad they would be in their element under the pressure, at the moment they are proving otherwise. Sadly promotion looks unlikely from here!