Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

European teams are still making transfers so we might wait for them to do their business before getting their surplus superstars. Like Odegaard for instance. Or whoever Barcelona's 4th striker is. That kind of thing. I'm sure they won't all be foreign but it might be a factor. It might be a factor for domestic loans too. PL clubs might wait until the big European teams stop calling before deciding who can go out on loan.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

European teams are still making transfers so we might wait for them to do their business before getting their surplus superstars. Like Odegaard for instance. Or whoever Barcelona's 4th striker is. That kind of thing. I'm sure they won't all be foreign but it might be a factor. It might be a factor for domestic loans too. PL clubs might wait until the big European teams stop calling before deciding who can go out on loan.

Can you imagine how good our team would be with Munir or Paco Alcacer in it. Would be insane at this level. ?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

If we can't get Abraham in I wouldn't mind us going for Solanke at Liverpool. Got a decent U20 and U21 record and did well for Vitesse when loaned to them. Plus Klopp as said that he could be available for loan.

If he comes with any stupid clauses like the other lad was going to before heading to Sheff Utd then they can keep him too.

Morgan ferrier 2 in 2 inc screamer for Walsall today and beat bellerin  for pace every time at boreham Wood vs arsenal in summer even though the wood lost 8-0. 35k to walsall few weeks bsck (their biggest fee in years spent on player) someone we should monitor very similar play wise to Ollie Watkins (Brentford)

and another ex non league player that will be going on to bigger things

His goal here: https://mobile.twitter.com/MJPhippsy/status/1030820644475289600/video/1

Edited by Villan4Life

23 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Abraham would be such a pointless signing.

He needs to play in a front two and Bruce would just use him as a lone striker.

He will play him with kodjia. I don't see how this woukd be  pointless signing. Would be a massive coup.

Cant see it happening though

• Like 1

Kodjia Abraham Bolasie front three. Yes please. Green isn't ready to play so many games yet. Adomah looks terrible.

We need to sign Huth on a free and maybe Cresswell on loan at lb. Sorted.

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Sweet, just what me need. Bolasie can play DM and Abraham can play right mid.

Sorted!

Now we can drop Nyland so Kodja can play as our no.1 instead and so that allows Whelan to Bomb foward in matches and become our out and out goalscorer.

We're gonna win the league under Bright spark Bruce.     :hooray:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Yes please! 

Sounds like a regurgitation of earlier links to the same players with a "loan by" date added this time by Birmingham Live. Having said that I would also say "yes please" and I hope these loans do happen.

Some reports circulating that Abraham is going to now be allowed to leave in loan.

I still don't think he will drop down a level as I am sure another premier league side will come in for him

Maybe if we had terry here we could have got him. I'd rather re sign terry than huth....

• Like 2

Â