Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

one of nixon's latest tweets responding to a question about mendes as well as asking about if the loans are prem-standand 

I think names are coming in from more than one source. Need to sign some whoever comes up with the ideas..

Been aiming too high. Clearly. Because they’ve not come in yet.

Seems like he's been pretty decent for us recently as well so hopefully some good news soon

21 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

one of nixon's latest tweets responding to a question about mendes as well as asking about if the loans are prem-standand 

Seems like he's been pretty decent for us recently as well so hopefully some good news soon

Sounds like we are struggling to get people in if anything and that we won’t necessarily get our first choices... obviously trying to ‘do a Wolves” I reckon... 

Fingers crossed though. Definitely still need to replace one or two from last season... 

14 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think CB and Striker are equally important really. Just those two and we’d be ok.

In that order too imho. We have proven we dont need a striker to carry us goal wise. But our lack of depth at CB is potentially catastrophic. Dont get me wrong I want a striker but for me a CB is critical.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Like 2

I know it’s not football manager but Phillipp Wollscheid is a free agent, formerly off Stoke,  Leverkusen, and FC Metz most recently. Only 29 and has played a bit in the PL and CL...

Sounds like it all went downhill for him after leaving Stoke, had is contract cancelled and then had a bust up with a manager. It could be worth it if he can regain some of the form of when playing almost every week with Stoke in the PL? 

Or is it too big a risk to bring in a potentially disruptive character?

Edited by alreadyexists

55 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Sounds like we are struggling to get people in if anything and that we won’t necessarily get our first choices... obviously trying to ‘do a Wolves” I reckon... 

Fingers crossed though. Definitely still need to replace one or two from last season... 

I wouldn't say struggling as such.

I think it will go to the wire just before the european transfer window closes (or the loan market).

Teams are still evaluating their squads etc. and waiting until the 12th hour before they decide whos who in and out etc.

I wouldn't worry just yet folks.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Jefferson Montero would be a good signing not that Swansea would ever permit it. Always rated him, whats he been doing last few years cant recall him playing much?

played last match for them.

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Better than the crap theyve got on the pitch atm, should be first name on there stupid welsh teamsheet

I'd better go and watch it.....but its them isn't it.

I need a JCB to get me out of my PC seat.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I remember the good old days when we would call press conferences and we would be wondering how many chairs would be present etc. All in eager anticipation of the unveiling presentation.:)

And then we unveiled bloody Marlon Harewood! ??

• Haha 4

Â