Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How does elphick look finished? I thought he had a solid game and he scored a great headed goal

If you thought Elphick had a solid game I can't begin to imagine the superlatives you used to describe Terry last season. And surprised you didn't spontaneously combust if you ever saw McGrath. 

We need a CB, desperately.

• Like 3

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Being linked with jay da silva from Chelsea at left back. I heard he is in the mould of a young Ashley Cole. My friend says this guy looks class.

Hope there is legs into this 

Me too because he was on his way to Bristol City and we may have hijacked it.

• Haha 3

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Give the guy a break he has just come back from a big injury. People just life writing off our players 

He was poor before he left, that's why he left. He was poor when he came back, that's why he's not good enough.

To suggest fans love writing off players is beyond ridiculous as it implies fans want poor players so they can get their kicks from slating them. I'd prefer a squad of 23 world class players if its all the same to you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Give the guy a break he has just come back from a big injury. People just life writing off our players 

Problem is, he's been shite the minute he signed for us. I don't think it's due to his injury :D 

2 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

He was poor before he left, that's why he left. He was poor when he came back, that's why he's not good enough.

To suggest fans love writing off players is beyond ridiculous as it implies fans want poor players so they can get their kicks from slating them. I'd prefer a squad of 23 world class players if its all the same to you.

If we have any hope of finishing in the top 6 then we need better than Elphick. He’s liable to cost us too many games due to his shortcomings.

Elphick did look like a true professional in some of his first appearances and looked promising but a couple of mistakes in later games made him look more and more like a liability. I don't think he's the worst player ever or anything of that sort, but I think he is a weak link in this squad and that we could do a lot better. especially with our ambitions of promotion. defense needs to be tight and could be vital for us not dropping points.

• Like 1

Just heard some ITK and I know Chelsea are looking for a striker and are making a move for a legendary Scottish striker:

Ross_McCormack_27-08-2016_1.jpg

Also Man Utd are looking for a Centre Back and are destined to pull off a sensational move for an English International superstar:

Richards_crop.JPG

Can't tell you what my sources are - the voices in my head won't allow me to. 

*waits for twitter/Sky Sports to claim the same ITK*... 

:ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

No he wasn't.  He was excellent when he had to step in when terry was injured. Tommy has been a model pro here since coming and he gets a lot of stick from our fans when I don't think he has been that bad. Youe not even giving him  redit for his well taken goal monday night.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

No he wasn't.  He was excellent when he had to step in when terry was injured. Tommy has been a model pro here since coming and he gets a lot of stick from our fans when I don't think he has been that bad. Youe not even giving him  redit for his well taken goal monday night.

I don't think anyone can seriously question his attitude. he seems to be a total professional imo. I do however doubt his abilities and I don't believe that he is good enough to give us a stable central defense. I would keep him as back up but I don't want to see him starting many games over the next 45.

9 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Elphick did look like a true professional in some of his first appearances and looked promising but a couple of mistakes in later games made him look more and more like a liability. I don't think he's the worst player ever or anything of that sort, but I think he is a weak link in this squad and that we could do a lot better. especially with our ambitions of promotion. defense needs to be tight and could be vital for us not dropping points.

I dont think he is that bad but Elphick and Chester is an awful partnership. I dont know why but cant play together

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

The Daily Mail are claiming that we're considering a deadline day move for Dijon striker Julio Tavares.

Here.

Never heard of him but he looks like a target man.

If he comes here then Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel. 

• Haha 1

Â