Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

43 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hmm i wonder why we didn't follow this up. He would havw come to us ahead of Preston if we were serious.

Be interesting to see how good he does. I think Bruce is holding out for Abraham whixh I think is a bad mistake.  He isn't come here. 

I think ulloa will be the backup option

Nmecha  might have just reasoned he will get more playing time at Preston. Which is understandable.

On 08/08/2018 at 09:48, sidcow said:

Sounds like Twitter nonsense to me.

I have some genuine ITK that we are after the young Irish keeper Sheenan Egans from Shamrock Rovers.

Shamrock Rover's real 1st team keeper 16 year old Gavin Bazanu is goinf to Man City for €350,000. The funniest thing is that Spurs wouldn't bid more than €200,000.

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I actually wasn't that keen on Grabban. Unpopular opinion but I thought he was quite poor. 

he had a couple of consistent matches but he didn't blow me away imo. I think we can do better.

There has never been the chance to play one of the young centre backs. Even now we have many senior professionals ahead of them who aren't going to get dropped for players who cannot get games at Grimsby, or with just U23 games to their name.

Â