Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

11 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

Snodgrass on wham bench ?

That's not a bad thing. He's going to want to be starting games week in, week out IMO.

Best case scenario, he wasn't in the squad, worst case scenario, he starts the game.

We're somewhere in between at this stage.

Odegaard would be a fantastic loan even if there is zero potential to make it permanent.

Last season Traore scored 5 and made 10 assists in 28 starts, if he can do that then Odegaard would destroy this league.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Odegaard would be a fantastic loan even if there is zero potential to make it permanent.

Last season Traore scored 5 and made 10 assists in 28 starts, if he can do that then Odegaard would destroy this league.

He's done nothing in his career, basically still an unknown.

• Like 1

Matt Targett isn't even on the Southampton bench. I'm genuinely curious if anyone could explain the situation with him. Why would Southampton have rejected a £15million bid for a 22 year old left back they don't even use?

I'm asking because this situation is what screwed us RE: Bryan.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Is it 25 registered players over 21 squad size rule?

If so we really can't bring in that many unless they are under 21 y.o.

No thats Premier League rules, there are no squad limits in the championship apart from the number of loans you are allowed - apparently 8 with maximum of 5 in the match day squad. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

No thats Premier League rules, there are no squad limits in the championship apart from the number of loans you are allowed - apparently 8 with maximum of 5 in the match day squad. 

Thanks.

That's terrific. If we play the loan marked right we could potentially field a team entirely made up out of RB's  :hooray:

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Looked good there for United in preseason and every United supporter I know tells me he's a centre half and has excelled there at U23 level. 

Most of those fans won’t have seen him regularly. Just like our youth team, most of us haven’t seen them play but want them in the team. 

Just now, ismail-villa said:

Mirror reporting that Bruce has asked the owners to release Richards and McCormack from their contracts. Could free up plenty of wages. 

We'd still have to pay them the remaining money from their contracts thou.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

Mirror reporting that Bruce has asked the owners to release Richards and McCormack from their contracts. Could free up plenty of wages. 

It wouldn't as we would have to pay them off.

• Like 1

Â