Lyngby (Danish football team)

Jesperchr

According to a danish football page, Aston Villa is interested in buying the danish soccer team Lyngby, who is playing in the best Danish league.
Lyngby is in poor economy state, and have until tonight at 23.59 to find the finances to pay they players wages. So they are desperate to find a new investor, which could be Villa.
Brighton where close to buying them earlier this month, but decided not to.

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/avis-aston-villa-er-interesseret-i-lyngby/
Link to the danish page about it :), Its in danish, so good luck with google translate :D 

Edited by Jesperchr

Citeh were getting paid I think it was almost £10 million image & intellectual rights from each of there subsidiaries which is basically just a money moving excercise but it all counts.. 

Even more closely scrutinised by Uefa will be the £22.45m City has revealed they effectively paid themselves by selling their intellectual property to "related parties". Who these are was not disclosed in the 2012-13 annual report either, but New York City FC – City's new Major League Soccer franchise – as well as Melbourne Heart franchise in Australia and Manchester City Ladies FC have been cited.

Since the Melbourne franchise was only announced last month, it means that City will have to demonstrate to Uefa that the New York and women's teams have received the multimillion-pound benefits of being affiliate City clubs. City have not detailed what the £22.45m figure has been paid to them for, though it is understood to be player scouting and commercial services. Since the establishment of City's scouting system cost a mere £4m, the value of commercial know-how and leads will need to be significant.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/how-are-big-spending-manchester-city-set-to-pass-uefas-financial-fair-play-rules-9097609.html%3famp

Wjn win for all of it comes off !

It has made it to other danish news papers to
https://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/dansk_fodbold/superligaen/lyngby/kaos-foer-lukketid-kun-dette-kan-redde-lyngby/7026677

The most interesting part is that quote Keith Wyness made about Villa wanting to strengenth their profile in Europe. 
And it altso says that the deadline for the clubs (Lyngby) survival is today at 23.59

• Like 1

On the football side their current squad contains nothing of real quality except 2 Danish U-19 players from what I can Ninja-Google.

After finishing 3rd last season they are having a horrid year and are in a relegation battle.

So purely football vise it'll be Villa players to them rather than the other way round.

But then again I assume this is more about money (and property/development?) than football initially at least.

1 hour ago, sne said:

On the football side their current squad contains nothing of real quality except 2 Danish U-19 players from what I can Ninja-Google.

After finishing 3rd last season they are having a horrid year and are in a relegation battle.

They sound Villa through and through.

Aston Villa are in negotiations with Lyngby Boldklub about a new partnership that could save the Danish Superliga club from bankruptcy, Sky Sports News understands.

The potential partnership would also aim to nurture young talent both in England and Denmark.

Villa are not understood to be putting any money into the venture, but are offering expert advice on the deal and a football tie-up between the two clubs. The finance is being put forward by a separate, as-yet-unnamed investment company.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/11239219/aston-villa-in-negotiations-about-lyngby-boldklub-partnership?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It would be good for them to become an affiliate club, maybe that hinges on us getting promoted and them not being relegated though? More and more young English players are moving abroad during the early years of their career and I think it can only be a good thing to take in a new culture and style of coaching and playing. Would be good to see

Â