VillaTalk Deadpool 2018

Xela

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Abuser and father of paedophile Joe Jackson seems to have got an easier ride than Billy Graham. 

You missed out enabler and coverer-up of a paedophile. Thoroughly loathsome man but his family loved him but I guess most of them are all guilty of this

• Like 3

8 hours ago, sne said:

Steve Soto - agent Orange and Adolescents 

54 y.o

I had this on tape. I **** adored it. 

By on tape I recorded it off a mid 80s John Peel show and he gave no info about it. I didn't know if Bloodstains was the band or the song. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

Ex-Spurs defender (2001-2006), Goran Bunjevčević has died aged 45.  He lost consciousness 2 months ago after a stroke.  He had become the sporting director of the Serbian FA.

goran.jpg

16 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

An Octopus fell on his head.. I wonder what animal will land on someones head next? 

Have some respect.  Death is a somber subject and there's no room for cephalopod jokes.

Mollusk jokes, on the other hand.......

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

An Octopus fell on his head.. I wonder what animal will land on someones head next? 

He had an inkling of this and took out life insurance to help his family who are now squids in. What a kraken story.

RIP.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sad news . . . he was a good professional. Even sadder is that my main memory of him is listening to David Pleat trying to pronounce his name, the audio equivalent of Laurel & Hardy carrying a butter-coated piano up a flight of stairs. 

RIP. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

He had an inkling of this and took out life insurance to help his family who are now squids in. What a kraken story.

RIP.

I'm a sucker for an Octopus pun

Tentacles. 

6 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Err, nope. 

Was in The Shins and The Black keys live band. More importantly a producer of quite a number of acts including Damien Jurado and Foxygen amongst others.

One of those, you've never heard of them but quite influential people

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

One of those, you've never heard of them but quite influential people

Some of his solo stuff is lovely too. Quite sad about this one as he seems to have had some involvement in a number of bands / projects I like. 

• Like 1