VillaTalk Deadpool 2018

Xela

43 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I didn't think they were even related, just sort of similar-looking.

Well, I think that would be too much coincidence, them both being called Chuckle...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Well, I think that would be too much coincidence, them both being called Chuckle...  

I thought it was a stage name.

There's probably hundreds of Chuckles oop norf ;)

18 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Lorrie Collins, the rockabilly and country singer and one half of the Collins Kids has died, aged 76.

Here she is with Ricky Nelson.

Solo with a Cash song 

I would...make sure she continued with studies. 

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

The sight of him turns my stomach.

You know, in the early 70's The Beach Boys were touring Britain. Savile arranged for them to play a private performance at a Leeds hospital for the staff, which was pretty amazing of him, and the band.

Sad now to imagine that while The Boys were playing to the admiring nurses and doctors, Jimmy was probably roaming the wards touching up patients.

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Didn't know Clint Walker had passed, back in May. He was 90. Always remember him as Posey in The Dirty Dozen.

Always Cheyenne Bodie to me. 

On 05/08/2018 at 08:53, bickster said:

From me to... oh, Barry Chuckle's dead

Rotherham fans sang his name during the game against Ipswich, while the two sets of supporters swapped chants of "to me, to you" - the famous catchphrase of Barry and brother Paul in their BBC television show ChuckleVision. Paul, who was in the crowd, thanked them for the gesture by blowing kisses to all corners of the ground.

The pair (whose actual surname is Elliott) were made honorary life presidents of their hometown club in 2007. A minute's applause for Barry, and former Millers chairman Syd Wood who also passed away recently, was also observed before the Championship game. Barry would have been delighted with the result - his side beat the Tractor Boys 1-0 thanks to Michael Smith's 90th-minute strike to get their first win of the season.

Beeb

Nice

• Like 4