VillaTalk Deadpool 2018

Xela

This weeks WWE related death is Brian Christopher Lawler.

Dead at 46 after hanging himself in his Jail Cell.

He wrestled under the name Grandmaster Sexay & is the Son of Jerry "The King" Lawler.

*Edit, Seems he's not the only one as Nikolai Volkoff (Josip Nikolai Peruzović) died aged 70

Edited by LakotaDakota

On 26/07/2018 at 22:16, Shropshire Lad said:

Team GB snowboarder Ellie Soutter dies on her 18th birthday.

Suicide on her 18th birthday.  Just tragic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

19 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

This weeks WWE related death is Brian Christopher Lawler.

Dead at 46 after hanging himself in his Jail Cell.

He wrestled under the name Grandmaster Sexay & is the Son of Jerry "The King" Lawler.

*Edit, Seems he's not the only one as Nikolai Volkoff (Josip Nikolai Peruzović) died aged 70

That's sad, I used to love Too Cool and Rikishi when WWF first moved to Channel 4.

Backed him quite a few times; he was 'play on - play off' though. A thoroughly professional act and thoroughly decent bloke. He  played in some damn good bands in the 60's. RIP

NB. It was quite a coincidence that TISWAS had another local musician, Roger 'Olly' Spencer on their programme. He was from another excellent local band called The Idle Race(Roger was the drummer). Unfortunately , idle Race spawned Jeff (SHA) Lynne! ! 

Edited by veloman
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Football affiliations aside, I like Jeff Lynne. 

Me three.  It's only very recently I even knew he had 12 fingers.  Probably helps with the guitar.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That was just his stage name, of course. 

Real name Cornelius Chuckle. 

Yeah but did you know that the Chuckle Brother's Brothers were The Patton Brothers and their sister was the real life wife of Percy Sugden