Match Thread: Brentford v Villa

limpid

Lee Hendrie just said "Possession wise we are talking about two teams who can keep the ball"

His Villa spectacles must have also been accompanied by a large dose of claret and blue Ecstacy pills!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Lee Hendrie just said "Possession wise we are talking about two teams who can keep the ball"

His Villa spectacles must have also been accompanied by a large dose of claret Ecstacy pills!

Would explain his empathetic tone as well

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

His Villa spectacles must have also been accompanied by a large dose of claret and blue Ecstacy pills!

I cannot take anything this guy says seriously.

11 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Could go either way this. If we cut out errors we should win

I thought, the trick was.....sign experienced older pro's with composure.....what they lack in legs, they make up for in brain work and positional sense.

9 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Really want to see more Hogan/Grealish link up

Well, it seems that theory is well and truly ******

These lot have an error in them at random.

ps not sure whats happened here it should be one post?

Edited by TRO

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think there's an opportunity here to take Snodgrass off for Davis and play a 4-3-1-2. I think we could be very effective at that.

Who would drop into midfield, Onomah? I can't see Jedinak or Whelan having the legs to help out the fullbacks (who clearly have their hands full) and control the midfield. Seeing as neither of them can pass the ball consistently to a teammate. 

I'd happily replace either Jedinak or Whelan. 

8 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Thank you Dr Young, for your medical diagnosis disguised as scorn for a man whose outsmarted steve Bruce.  He handled the pressure of playing against is well enough.  

You think there is pressure playing the villa.