January transfer window 2018

Jareth

22 hours ago, Hornso said:

The amount of money Leicester have wasted on Slimani & Iheanacho (perhaps too early to judge) is incredible and compares to McCormack/Kodjia/Hogan in relative spending, the only difference being they're in the Premier League so they can afford it.

Don't forget young Ahmed Musa.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Where has he said that?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-bruce-14144727

“However, if we look to go down the loan route which has been really positive for us, even at the start of the season with Sam. Snodgrass in particular, we’ve done very well with the loan situation."

“Josh Onomah is another one."

“We’ll try and go down that route, we’re close to one of two things to bring in."

“Until you get them over the line, then you can’t really reveal."

“We’re particularly close on one - let’s hope it can happen.”

9 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Alex Tuanzebe is the player. Can play CB and DM. Good young talent. 

predominantly a CB or a RB according to Wiki

20 years  old ... not really what we need right now imo  ..  but then again he may be world class for all I know

13 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

predominantly a CB or a RB according to Wiki

20 years  old ... not really what we need right now imo  ..  but then again he may be world class for all I know

Mourinho sees him as a DM from what I have heard. I reckon Bruce has got him in for that position. Would make sense given the links to various DMs.