January transfer window 2018

Jareth

Steve Bruce said when he first came to the club.....we need to bring in better than what we already have....I thought, glad someone has seen it.

We already have players presumably not good enough for us, presiding in teams above us in the league or aquitting themselves well for teams competing with us.

we already have 2x £15 million strikers not contributing to the cause....its disappointing.

We have to find players who can make the necessary difference, particularly up front.

Jt was a notable exception, we need to do more up front.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Kind of the whole thing about Jamie Vardy is that his career has a one-in-a-million quality to it. 

If you mean his rise and winning the league yes. But there are countless players that haven't made it until their late 20s 

On 12/9/2017 at 11:57, Dr_Pangloss said:

Potentially he could be good at this level, but I think he'll be the next Luke Moore overall.

Not with a ten foot barge pole.

team spirit would be a thing of the past

Plenty of forwards available from the MLS now it's finished. Robbie Keane proved a hit a few years back so maybe one or two from there for a few months.

Giovinco and Altidore led the line for the champions Toronto.

Just a thought.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Ings would be great but i think he would get premier league interest. people calling for bruce out, but they dont realise how many links bruce has this could be vital in getting a big striker in on loan 

Big problem with Ings would be the reason no Premier side would be in for him, hes played no football in ages (After a big injury too) and will take a while to get going.

Id say we would stand a decent chance getting him on loan.  Would certainly be a quality addition, probably the best of the available talent for me.