VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

On 15/01/2017 at 21:10, flamingsombrero said:

I'm not sure that someone who was told they have 6 months to live in Dec should be allowed as an entry but then again I don't know that any rules were put in place that said you could not so I guess you've taken an early lead 

5 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm not sure that someone who was told they have 6 months to live in Dec should be allowed as an entry but then again I don't know that any rules were put in place that said you could not so I guess you've taken an early lead 

Says the guy with King Michael of Romania :lol: you're just sad he beat you at your own game ;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

It's a strategy I've used for a while!

On 16/01/2017 at 22:25, tonyh29 said:

Clive James Was given only a few months to live about 2 years ago.  Keep feeling he's deliberately cheating this game :D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jon said:

Clive James Was given only a few months to live about 2 years ago.  Keep feeling he's deliberately cheating this game :D

He has a column in the Saturday Guardian magazine which is basically an extended apology for not being dead yet. 

• Like 1

Â