VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I've always said if I worked in a morgue and we had some sexy piece in i might be inclined to have a fiddle.

Jimmy-Savile-0.jpg

• Like 4

Former New Zealand forward Sione Lauaki has died at the age of 35.

The Tonga-born flanker or number eight won 17 Test caps for the All Blacks between 2005 and 2008.

In 2012, it was reported Lauaki - who played for Super Rugby club Chiefs as well as French sides Bayonne and Clermont - had been suffering from heart and kidney problems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38947336

North Korean leader's half-brother 'killed in Malaysia' - sources

Kim Jong-nam, 45, is said to have been targeted at the airport in Kuala Lumpur, the capital.

A source close to the Malaysian PM's office told the BBC that Mr Kim was killed in the city, saying his body was now undergoing an autopsy.

Kim Jong-nam is the eldest son of former North Korean leader Kim Jong-il.

Senior Malaysian police have confirmed that a North Korean man died in transit to hospital from the airport on Monday. They have not confirmed his identity.

Both South Korean state news agency Yonhap and Reuters news agency are reporting Mr Kim's death based on South Korean government sources.

According to a report from TV Chosun, a cable television network in South Korea, Mr Kim was poisoned at the airport by two women, believed to be North Korean operatives. These details have not been confirmed elsewhere.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38971655

Kim Jong Nam then, maybe.

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Peter Skellern joins the big orchestra in the sky :(

No?

I had a bit of an odd taste as a kid and Peter Skellern was one of my favourite singers at 17, him and the ramones.

59 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

No?

I had a bit of an odd taste as a kid and Peter Skellern was one of my favourite singers at 17, him and the ramones

That song was quite Gilbert O'Sullivan-ie, and sure enough, after a quick Mooney ...

and another UK hit single with the title track to 1975’s Hold On To Love established Skellern as a purveyor of wittily-observed if homely love songs of similar stamp to Gilbert O’Sullivan

• Like 1

Â