Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

Actually like him at RB, it's when he was being played start of the season as a right midfielder I disagreed with as to me that was a waste of an attacking position.

What's good about him is he dosen't mess about in the final third and gets in plenty of early crosses.

• Like 1

A decent squad player. He's rarely let us down, then again he's not exactly been influential either. I was dead against him signing, but he's surprised me positively. Has a part to play.

Edited by vreitti
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, vreitti said:

A decent squad player. He's rarely let us down, then again he's not exactly been influential either. I was dead against him signing, but he's surprised me positively. Has a part to play.

I think he has been as influential as most full backs are. Gets forwards and puts good crosses on. Always reassured at the back. 

I think he's a quality player. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Farlz said:

You know what, Elmo really isn't that bad  

Nope. He is doing his part. Rarely gets a lot of credit but I think he's put in some solid shifts for us. Solid work rate and his crosses are top.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Proving to be an astute signing 

He was a great signing.

Said it before but it's no coincidence that Snodgrass has come on leaps and bounds with Elmo behind him instead of hutton.

Snodgrass can work with his fullback and know that he's going to get a good option or get the ball back in a good position. With Hutton you give him the ball and he'll just cross it to nowhere.

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He was a great signing.

Said it before but it's no coincidence that Snodgrass has come on leaps and bounds with Elmo behind him instead of hutton.

Snodgrass can work with his fullback and know that he's going to get a good option or get the ball back in a good position. With Hutton you give him the ball and he'll just cross it to nowhere.

Tbf to Hutton he did pass a lot of balls to Adomah yesterday on the ground. I don't remember him crossing a single time. Our current winger-fullback pairs are linking up very well atm.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Tbf to Hutton he did pass a lot of balls to Adomah yesterday on the ground. I don't remember him crossing a single time. Our current winger-fullback pairs are linking up very well atm.

But I think that’s because Hutton doesn’t have a left foot. So when he plays on the left he’s almost forced to pass it more because he can’t cross it from there. 

Its win win having him on that side. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

But I think that’s because Hutton doesn’t have a left foot. So when he plays on the left he’s almost forced to pass it more because he can’t cross it from there. 

Its win win having him on that side. 

You might be right about that and I agree that he is doing a lot better on the left side.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Gotta be one of our most underrated players. The fact his thread is so far down the list shows he must be doing a good job. 

Thought he was bad tonight myself. Himself and Adomah both poor. His deliveries we're terrible and when in the full back position he looked to lump every ball forward as long as he could. 

• Like 1

Although I agree he does love that shit ball down the right hand side, we hardly give him any other option at times. However, he is solid at the back and important for Snodgrass to thrive as he bombs forward so much. Hutton is the opposite as he just sits back and I think Adomah's game suffers because of it.

Â