Ahmed Elmohamady

Phumfeinz

Never mind the own goal - his fear of Lloyd Dyer today was the worst part of our performance. Our right back couldn't do enough to stay away from their left winger. He's good on the ball and he links up really well with Snodgrass, but I prefer my defenders to be able to defend and have a bit of heart.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Never mind the own goal - his fear of Lloyd Dyer today was the worst part of our performance. Our right back couldn't do enough to stay away from their left winger. He's good on the ball and he links up really well with Snodgrass, but I prefer my defenders to be able to defend and have a bit of heart.

Well said that man.....i thought he was poor defensively.

Edited by TRO

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I was very nervous with Elmo today. I am glad Bruce saw him struggling and put Axel out there who did a better job. I don't think Elmo is a right back if we go up. He is a good player to have as a sub though. 

13 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It was an horrific performance yesterday, but he has been good for the most part this season. I wouldn't ever dream of playing him at right back if we did go up though.

He still got an assist. 

To be fair to him I don't think he is a natural right back. He played as a wing back for a back 5 for Hull. 

On 2/3/2018 at 18:37, OutByEaster? said:

running at him is his weakness defensively especially vs better sides in divison. I wouldnt play him in the Wolves game in a few weeks time

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He has done generally done well at eb. Let's hope this mistake was a one off and hope he doesn't make a silly mistake like that vs blosers 

His defending on Saturday* gave me the eb jeebies. 

Edit: *yesterday was not Saturday, which should say a lot about the hangover I had.

Edited by fightoffyour

Â