John Terry

Farlz

22 minutes ago, jim said:

Club issued a statement on talk sport saying it is bollocks.

Yeah, just read the Brum Mail version saying that Bruce was pretty much joking.

Typical media shenanigans.

London press issue unsettling story about John Terry just before our all or nothing game against their London darling team. 

Yawn. 

• Like 3

After all of the things that have been in the papers about John Terry over the past 20 years i very much doubt that he would give a shit what they say about him not wanting to play against chelsea.

If we go up and he didn't want to play against them i really wouldn't care and doubt anyone at the club would either. Would be interesting if it was in a cup final though, I think the desire to win another trophy may just change his mind for that game.

7 hours ago, sidcow said:

London press issue unsettling story about John Terry just before our all or nothing game against their London darling team. 

Yawn. 

Exactly why people believe nonsense likr this

Badly exposed today and looked every bit his age. Has been pretty good this season, but father time has well and truly caught up with him and it's good that he won't be here next season, because it will free up a hell of a lot of wages.

It was good while it lasted.  The only way he will stay is if he's manager, or just plays on for the love of it.  Tbh if we got promoted I doubt he'd have been able to cope with the Premier League, but he's been fantastic and a shame we couldn't get over the line.

• Like 1

Don't want him to leave but his wages are going to hurt us. Him and Chester were so good these playoffs. 1 goal conceded in 3 matches. Too bad we only scored 1 goal in 3 as well and that was from a set piece.

23 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It was good while it lasted.  The only way he will stay is if he's manager, or just plays on for the love of it.  Tbh if we got promoted I doubt he'd have been able to cope with the Premier League, but he's been fantastic and a shame we couldn't get over the line.

Depends what his plans are - I don’t think he’s good enough for the premier league anymore - can see him joining lampard in management at derby maybe .

15 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Don't want him to leave but his wages are going to hurt us. Him and Chester were so good these playoffs. 1 goal conceded in 3 matches. Too bad we only scored 1 goal in 3 as well and that was from a set piece.

He wasn't good today, all over the place for the most part.

May as well make him manager, would be so insane that it might actually work.

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He wasn't good today, all over the place for the most part.

May as well make him manager, would be so insane that it might actually work.

Could do a lot worse - I’d think he could be a contender if Bruce goes 

I love his attitude.....but its time up for playing for me, too ponderous and lacks assertion for me.

I love the guy....but, its all over imo.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, TRO said:

I love his attitude.....but its time up for playing for me, too ponderous and lacks assertion for me.

I love the guy....but, its all over imo.

Father time has caught up with him - only downhill from here if he plays on 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 8pints said:

I'd wouldn't mind if he was manager next season. Even a coach. Be good to have his influence and attitude still present for the squad.

Read Neil Warnocks book " The Gaffer" you may form a different opinion.

Â