Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

The most stupid story I have heard this year. Irrespective of Jorge Mendes, Ruben Neves is one of the best talents in Portugal who plays for a Champions League side and is being heavily followed by other Champions League clubs.

The article is then suggesting he could join Wolves in the Championship ahead of a World Cup year for a Portugal rise he could break into.

The exact same thing happened with Talisca last year and even that was more believable. 

Wolves instead will be getting a few bang average B players on loan with the possibility of another gem like Helder Costa if they are lucky. That is the Mendes way.

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'm doing a FM save with them now, doesn't help that the front 3 take home £1.5m a week in wages and about £500k a week in bonuses

in the next 5 years messi, Suarez, mascherano, busquets, iniesta and pique could all retire, as well as Matthieu and Turan who shouldn't be there anyway

samper, deulofeu and munir done nothing to show they'll be decent players there next year, there's next to nothing in the B team (they have at least been promoted) Denis Suarez is the only player in the U21s they only have 1 player in the U19s too

Neymar wont stay there unless they start bringing in some big names again

12 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Liverpool looking to splash £70m on Van Dijk and another £70m on some bloke who has one season in the German top flight LOLLLL

Yes I cant understand why Keita is valued £70m and Forsberg only just over £20 mil. Whenever I watched Leipzig he was head and shoulders better than anybody else in the team. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes I cant understand why Keita is valued £70m and Forsberg only just over £20 mil. Whenever I watched Leipzig he was head and shoulders better than anybody else in the team. 

Everyone want's to sign the next N'golo Kanté.

Keita falls into this bracket. 

But I agree on Forsberg, had he been from a sexier nation than Sweden he'd cost easily twice that.

Edited by sne

52 minutes ago, sne said:

Everyone want's to sign the next N'golo Kanté.

Keita falls into this bracket. 

But I agree on Forsberg, had he been from a sexier nation than Sweden he'd cost easily twice that.

Wasn't the 'beauty' in the Kante signing that he cost Leicester **** all and even then, Chelsea paid what, 'only' £32m? Keita is no where near as good, and no where near worth more than double Kante. It will be one of the biggest rip off signings off all time. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Wasn't the 'beauty' in the Kante signing that he cost Leicester **** all and even then, Chelsea paid what, 'only' £32m? Keita is no where near as good, and no where near worth more than double Kante. It will be one of the biggest rip off signings off all time. 

It was more about the role he plays at RBL.

If Kanté was sold this summer he'd be a world record deal, easily £100m +

Edited by sne

12 mil is nowt nowadays. Pullis knows what he is doing. I think he will be a good signing for them. Some interest in the Villareal striker Bakambu. I think he is the type of player who would do well in the Premier League if he stays fit. 

some that have gone under the radar - 

ever banega - sevilla

kiko femenia - watford

yuning zhang - baggies

zabaleta - west ham

caballero - chelsea

zaza - valencia (£16m!)

diego lopez - espanyol

tello - betis

pablo piatti - espanyol

belhanda - galatasarary

paredes - zenit

karsdrop - roma

gonalons - roma

maksimovic - napoli

was a rumour this morning of that croatian keeper we couldnt sign because of a work permit going to leicester for £18m :lol:  doesnt seem too true with them already having 2 good keepers on the books

• Like 1

On 01/07/2017 at 11:33, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yep. And now people see how useful that role is so tbe price of similar players skyrocket.

• Like 1