Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

paredes - zenit

Had to actually check if that was Leandro Paredes and it actually is.

He had a great season for Roma last year and finally got a call up for Argentina this summer, very good box to box midfielder who has a good shot on him so chips in with goals. Another who'd be perfectly suited to the prem and will probably end up here in 2-3 years for 80m!

Seems Zenit are splashing the cash again to try to be a force in the CL again. Didn't realise Mancini is their manager now and they were about to sign Manolas last week also from Roma so they're attracting some good players to that league again.

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Michael Keane deal worth up to £30m LOLOLOL Jesus Wept

I'm reqlly not bothered about football. Only Villa keep me coming back. Prices for players are way ott. 

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Michael Keane deal worth up to £30m LOLOLOL Jesus Wept

They could well end up Spending upwards of a £150m  just to cement 7th in the prem and see off Southampton 

heck of a reality check for when we get back in the Prem 

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

They could well end up Spending upwards of a £150m  just to cement 7th in the prem and see off Southampton 

heck of a reality check for when we get back in the Prem 

Well we spent a third of that to finish bottom half in the Championship :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't know why a forward trying to get his career back on track would join Tony Pulis.

i thought rodriquez's game is as much about work rate, chasing stuff down, balls over the top in to the corner, hustling and jostling, running round like a dog with 2 dicks

thats perfect for pulisball 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

Rooney to Everton looking like it's all but done. He's off United's tour in order to sign. 

Where we will play?

Everton's midfield this season will be Gana-Schnderlein-Klassen. He's not going to replace Lukaku even if he leaves as that would be a serious downgrade at this stage of Rooney's career and has he got the legs to play a wider role as he did when Ronaldo was the main striker at Man. United.

It's better than him just bench warming at Man. United but I have my doubts how effective he'll be there tbh.

I think Everton are being careless. Having him back, and the statement that his profile brings, was just too tempting for them. It doesn't matter that he's more finished than a Wenger title challenge. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, villa4europe said:

forget our social media nonsense, monchengladbach sign matthias ginter and of course go with "brace yourselves, ginter is coming"

bit worrying that they probably selling first choice Dortmund and Germany right back  

Apparently he asked to leave because he wasn't getting enough games ahead of the world cup

£15m

madness, they've bought toprak to play CB alongside papastalopolopolos but subotic is done, they have passlack coming through at RB, durm, agree about him needing to play, if he is RB toljan had a good U21 euros, then you've got henrichs (might be LB) don't know if Bayern will play kimmich there this year, CB they've got loads of options

On 7/3/2017 at 16:36, Zatman said:

rumour is Manolas is not happy that he will be paid in Roubles and not Euros and may stall the deal

Don't footballers here in England want to be paid in euros if Brexit goes through?