General Election 2017

ender4

"If we don't get the negotiation right, your economic security and prosperity will be put at risk and the opportunities you seek for your families will simply not happen."

Took her a **** long time to realise that, what a **** moron.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

"If we don't get the negotiation right, your economic security and prosperity will be put at risk and the opportunities you seek for your families will simply not happen."

Took her a **** long time to realise that, what a **** moron.

Only a few months ago she was quick to let us know a Leave result wouldn't lead to the sky falling in. 

22 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Funny quote. I quite like it. 'Turns out Brexit might be a disaster after all'. Can't say I disagree. 

• Like 4

Also, what happened to "No deal is better than a bad deal"

Her and her associates seriously must have thought they'd get whatever they wanted. The arrogance and incompetence is staggering.

already-useless-Diane Abbott fumbled some numbers yesterday, while the PM is floundering around making a difficult situation even worse. Will she get pulled up by the media in the same way?

Edited by a m ole

1 hour ago, blandy said:

In fact I've reached 100% loathing of them at this poinnt. It was the combination of the utter shameless lying of Hammond and then May's cynical delusional claptrap that's done for me. I'm gonna have to avoid all bollitics from now on. Can't take any more.

I've gone passed that point. I just don't care anymore.

Its ground me down. Just like Villa. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blandy said:

They are an absolute shower of words removed. Lying deceptive, odious, vile, noxious, clearings in the woods.

The problem for me is this is all so obvious and that people who dont see it dont want to or completely misunderstand the whole party. 

45 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

We're not long off her saying she's going to build a wall, and Brussels will pay for it.

Hang on, is this the matrix? 

• Like 1

Which campaigns are targeting you?

During the 2015 general election and 2016 referendum, campaigns spent millions of pounds purchasing highly targeted Facebook adverts. Voters were bombarded with messages tailored to their interests, location, age, gender and more. For the good of our democracy, it's time to throw some light on dark ads.

Whotargetsme

Chrome extension that should tell you when you're on the end of targeted propaganda.

• Like 1

Â