• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

2 hours ago, bickster said:

You must have missed that they actually use trained dolphins to protect the Sevastopol Naval Base (not a joke)

Not only are they trained dolphins,but,they are highly trained dolphins.Trained by Skippy

3 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

Not only are they trained dolphins,but,they are highly trained dolphins.Trained by Skippy

We're not falling for that one. 

14 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

What's that you say? 

Just now, sidcow said:

What's that you say? 

Skippy is a kangaroo who is famous here in OZ.But there is also a dolphin that had ( many years ago ) his owne TV show and that is who I meant.

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

Skippy is a kangaroo who is famous here in OZ.But there is also a dolphin that had ( many years ago ) his owne TV show and that is who I meant.

MV5BMTc3NTM4NTMwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM1

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

The name Skippy for an Aussie dolphin smacks of very poor imagination.

Splashy?

Just now, PussEKatt said:

I know. 

I meant it in terms of "What's that you say Skippy? Danny is trapped in the waterhole at Goullawarra Creek?“

• Haha 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

See also Flipper. Add to that Lassie, Littlest Hobo and Benji. 

I only watched the odd episode of any of those.I was more interested in Road runner,Pepe LaPew,Tweety bird and Daffy Duck.My all time favourite though has to be Foghorn Leghorn and Me Magoo.Luckly enough I have 2 DVDs.One of Foghorn and One of Mr Magoo. 

Biden has just given a press conference with the Finish President and Swedish Prime Minister. Biden has guaranteed to defend them until they are formally in Nato.  

The Finish President has specifically invited Turkey to meetings to address their concerns.  He also said he supports Ukraine and is joining Nato to play an active part.

The Swedish PM has also condemned Russia and confirmed she will continue to support Ukraine in the dark days ahead.  She has also arranged to meet Turkey. 

Both Sweden and Finland stressed that they had a powerful military and intended to play an active part. 

Finland and Sweden aren't just quietly joining Nato. They are really banging the drum against Russia. 

That's another nail in Putin's coffin. 

20 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Biden has just given a press conference with the Finish President and Swedish Prime Minister. Biden has guaranteed to defend them until they are formally in Nato.  

The Finish President has specifically invited Turkey to meetings to address their concerns.  He also said he supports Ukraine and is joining Nato to play an active part.

The Swedish PM has also condemned Russia and confirmed she will continue to support Ukraine in the dark days ahead.  She has also arranged to meet Turkey. 

Both Sweden and Finland stressed that they had a powerful military and intended to play an active part. 

Finland and Sweden aren't just quietly joining Nato. They are really banging the drum against Russia. 

That's another nail in Putin's coffin. 

Finland and Sweden’s military make most NATO nations look like idiots. Both these nations should be accepted with open arms. It’s a dream scenario for everyone but Erdogan and some Croatian.. 

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Finland and Sweden’s military make most NATO nations look like idiots. Both these nations should be accepted with open arms. It’s a dream scenario for everyone but Erdogan and some Croatian.. 

sorry if I’m being stupid but who’s the Croatian?

Â