• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

39 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Why was he never tried for war crimes anyway?

Because America? Which court is going to try him.

Edited by Davkaus

39 minutes ago, ender4 said:

sorry if I’m being stupid but who’s the Croatian?

The President of Croatia, but he has no constitutional power and the Croatian PM and parliament is fully behind Swe/Fin joining. 

2 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Biden has just given a press conference with the Finish President and Swedish Prime Minister. Biden has guaranteed to defend them until they are formally in Nato.  

The Finish President has specifically invited Turkey to meetings to address their concerns.  He also said he supports Ukraine and is joining Nato to play an active part.

The Swedish PM has also condemned Russia and confirmed she will continue to support Ukraine in the dark days ahead.  She has also arranged to meet Turkey. 

Both Sweden and Finland stressed that they had a powerful military and intended to play an active part. 

Finland and Sweden aren't just quietly joining Nato. They are really banging the drum against Russia. 

That's another nail in Putin's coffin. 

There’s a useful short vid here explaining just what a difficult spot this puts Russia in. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It seems Lavrov’s antisemite drivel has pushed several instructors from the IDF to form training facilities in Ukraine. Now we just need Lavrov to make a bad impersonation of Apu on live TV so India will also fall in line.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Now we just need Lavrov to make a bad impersonation of Apu on live TV so India will also fall in line.

Is that after or before Lavrov introduces his Jimmy Saville hand puppet on the world when talking about the UK ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Quiz question...

What is this?

Hide contents

Yes it's a Russian fortification, you might even think that the Russians were clever because they actually made some sandbags too except...

Hide contents

those were just some sacks that they found and they contained?

Hide contents

Ammonium Nitrate. Yes that went as well as you'd expect BOOM!

You just can't make it up. Even if you tried the Russians would still surpass your wildest imagination. 

When this is all over I'm expecting many comical compilation videos of haphazard Russians blowing themselves up. 

• Like 1

History quiz.

Which person is described here?

A. Hitler

B. Putin

C. All of the above. 

He comes to power democratically but then seizes power. 

He seizes the land of another county by force.  Europe ignores it in the hope that it will end there. 

He invades again and Europe finally reacts. 

His army commit war crimes, rape, pillage and consider their opponents to be sub human. 

His army reach the outskirts of his enemies capital city but is steadily beaten back. 

His army retreats back towards their homeland. 

He starts bombarding the enemy infrastructure with a new type of missile. 

He declares that new wonder weapons are being deployed by on the battlefield. 

He appears to be suffering from a serious illness. It’s denied.

He blames his Generals of incompetence and starts directing military operations himself.  

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Speeling mishsteaks

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

History quiz.

Which person is described here?

A. Hitler

B. Putin

C. All of the above. 

He comes to power democratically but then seizes power. 

He seizes the land of another county by force.  Europe ignores it in the hope that it will end there. 

He invades again and Europe finally reacts. 

His army commit war crimes, rape, pillage and consider their opponents to be sub human. 

His army reach the outskirts of his enemies capital city but is steadily beaten back. 

His army retreats back towards their homeland. 

He starts bombarding the enemy infrastructure with a new type of missile. 

He declares that new wonder weapons are being deployed by on the battlefield. 

He appears to be I’ll and suffering from a serious illness. It’s denied.

He blames his Generals of incompetence and starts directing military operations himself.  

Hitler was 1.75 meters tall. Putin is 1.7 meters tall, there is a difference. Coincidentally, Bonaparte was 1.68 meters tall

Just now, It's Your Round said:

First thoughts were a destroyed Soviet witch’s den, owing to the broken witch’s broom on the right.

Sorry, that is a Russian bum cleaning device

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sorry, that is a Russian bum cleaning device

Typical Russians, they should be using rusty bayonets like the rest of the world. 

Spoiler

The Russian bots might be reading this :ph34r:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

Russians have parked a shit load of equipment at Kherson Airport

It can't be just me ?   Anyone else starting to think the Russians are a bunch of proper knob heads,  as in mentally challenged to an extent.  I think they kust keep doing the last order they were told until forever.

None of them are going on Mastermind,  I am sure of that. 

Due to technology,  Russia's Army will be the only one in history that has a "Gag" real program introduced by Graham Norton (D. Norden is dead apparantley)

13 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It can't be just me ?   Anyone else starting to think the Russians are a bunch of proper knob heads,  as in mentally challenged to an extent.  I think they kust keep doing the last order they were told until forever.

Due to technology,  Russia's Army will be the only one in history that has a "Gag" real program introduced by Graham Norton (D. Norden is dead apparantley)

Well, there's another interesting development today. You know the Russians tried to cross the Seversky Donnets River three times and got blown up all three times, well todays story is that Ukraine now have a sizable amount of troops on the Russian side. The source for that story is Arestovic but there's no other confirmation yet

14 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

There does seem to be operational issues with the Russian command but at the same time you have to remember we only really hear about the Ukrainian successes and the the Russian defeats. From the way this war has been reported you’d think Ukraine are wiping the floor with the useless Russians, and yet Russia has secured large parts of the country.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

There does seem to be operational issues with the Russian command but at the same time you have to remember we only really hear about the Ukrainian successes and the the Russian defeats. From the way this war has been reported you’d think Ukraine are wiping the floor with the useless Russians, and yet Russia has secured large parts of the country.

Which large parts of the country are these? This just isn't true. Russia is in control of far less of Ukraine than it was two months ago, even just in the Eastern Axis. Before this even started they were already in control of Crimea and large parts of Luhansk and Donbas, those aren't gains from this war

They used to control a big chunk on the Northern Border up to and beyond Sumy, they are currently being pushed back across the border from Kharkiv and then to the west towards Donbas too

They haven't advanced on any of the other fronts for the best part of a month.

Any gains Russia makes are usually very small and temporary, the direction of travel has been backwards for quite some time

• Like 1

Â