17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

22 hours ago, dnmacf said:

Get where you’re coming from, and understand why you don’t fancy paying beyond your season ticket, but it’s a business and not a charity. Staff and overheads to open up Villa Park an additional time beyond the standard season got to be covered. Would be a remarkable gesture and at the end of the day would be coming out of Tony’s back pocket, potentially reducing funds for other purposes, buying players etc. Don’t mind paying an additional £20-30 personally

I only want one reward.........and you know what that is.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

How long you been a villa fan? Anything's possible :mrgreen:

oh come on we haven't been done by over 3 goals this whole season what makes you think...

...I see your point mate

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

As if any team would lose 5-0 to another in this division!

Oh, hang on :(

hang in there mate. tbh I never thought we'd ever win by that much ever again. I hope you guys have a good go next season as long as we're not still in it ofc B)

13 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Thereis no way Young would leave United & Other than Gueye i wouldn't want any of them back for free

Man Utd were so far behind Man City it was embarrassing for them, add to that exiting the champions league earlier than they would have liked. I think theres going to be big changes at ManU this summer, Young may well find himself looking for a new club and I'd take him back gladly. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Junxs said:

Man Utd were so far behind Man City it was embarrassing for them, add to that exiting the champions league earlier than they would have liked. I think theres going to be big changes at ManU this summer, Young may well find himself looking for a new club and I'd take him back gladly. 

I’m pretty sure United triggered an extension in his contract which keeps him there for another year. And that only happened last month... he’s not leaving. And certainly won’t be coming to Villa. 

I don't think boro have a great back four to be honest just a hard working midfield with some excellent attacking players.  

Provided we are still in it we should give adama a hard time as he seems to not play well when things are not going well for him.

In a way it could be a good thing its boro as we know they are a good side and wont under estimate them. If it was Derby we might get over confident like at Norwich and play shite.

Hopefully that wont happen against boro

10 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

As if any team would lose 5-0 to another in this division!

Oh, hang on :(

Good luck for next season mate. I wish bristol city all the best for next season 

46 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

2 days since the last post...have we all lost confidence in being promoted?

I was at a family barbecue. 

13 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

2 days since the last post...have we all lost confidence in being promoted?

I guess people are just waiting until it’s 100% confirmed who the other 3 play off teams will be before commenting.

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm wondering if boro will rest players tomorrow. They know they are guranteed a place but imagine they do lose and then derby win big and we end up playing derby?

Pointless hypothetical question.

If you had the choice of Derby finishing 5th or Fulham finishing second (and thus definitely avoiding them), which would you pick?

15 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Pointless hypothetical question.

If you had the choice of Derby finishing 5th or Fulham finishing second (and thus definitely avoiding them), which would you pick?

It's only pointless if it can't happen?

Big difference between boro and derby

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It's only pointless if it can't happen?

Big difference between boro and derby

Big difference? We’ve only lost to one of those teams in the league this year. To me there’s not much in them and Fulham aren’t that much better than us if at all either. All these games are about who turns up on the day who gets that bit of luck at a crucial time. I’m both dreading them and can’t wait either. 

• Like 1