17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

After this weekend I reckon 7 wins will be enough.

We have 15 left so less than 50% win ratio.

Very strong position to be in.

I was worried how we'd approach today with the chance to go second but we were great from the first minute so our mentality was spot on.

• Like 3

If we beat Fulham, I'll be positive we're going up. 

I almost don't want to beat Fulham. I never celebrated as hard as I did for Adomah's goal for a really long time. If we go up, what will there be to celebrate? We're actually striving to achieve something here. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

So happy with that result, I've had a shit weekend which when I get home in a few hours will have involved 16 hours travelling and 14 hours of hospital visit in the space of 48 hours. 

Was trying to follow the game whilst arguing with dickhead security check power trippers in departures here at stansted! 

Massive win, massive 3 points, seven out of seven, beating the binners and now second is ours to lose. We are officially in the automatic promotion race, we are totally in the winning habit. 

Keep the faith.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Jorge Mendes won't know what hit him.

The players he has essentially put in the shop window via Wolves to be sold to top European Clubs , whilst making a tonne of money in the process will surely soften the blow.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 2

Anyway on a serious note.

Please don't even contemplate "catching Wolves" until there is at least some sort of daylight between us and Derby.

All it takes is a draw for us, and a win from them to be back in the same position.

As great as this all obviously feels.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyway on a serious note.

Please don't even contemplate "catching Wolves" until there is at least some sort of daylight between us and Derby.

All it takes is a draw for us, and a win from them to be back in the same position.

As great as this all obviously feels.

Absolutely. Automatic promotion is the aim.

Incredible. Really didn't think it was possible a few months back. Fair play to absolutely everyone at VP. 

We're going to have a dip in form at some point, but let's keep this going til then!

Edited by PieFacE