17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Dreamland run right now. We still have another game against Wolves, right?

Got my tickets two hours ago. My Dad for various reasons hasn't made a game so far this season but he's well up for this so will be coming along.

Already looking forward to it, VP under lights and I reckon a slightly bigger crowd than today. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

All we need to do is keep winning or matching the results of those below us and we will be fine.

Second place is now ours to keep hold of and not to be relinquished.

A draw at Fulham could actually see us slip into 4th place on Saturday with Cardiff at home on Tuesday and Saturday and derby playing tomorrow .

no reason we can’t go to the cottage and win .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I am a bit less worred about Fulham after the derby. The way the team played and the way a packed Villa park cheered them on. I dunno I just feel that Villa is going to be one  very confident team next week. 

Agreed. There's no reason for them not to have all the confidence atm. They will undoubtably think we're due a draw or loss, but imo there's no reason we can't keep this win streak going if we play like we do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

You keep peddling this myth, have lost 1 game in 10 and that was down to individual errors

Just to expand on this myth when its actually you who has created this myth they have lost in the league to wolves, burton, brentford, blose and boro in the last 10 league games. They also lost the game before to Norwich 

Hardly a myth ? :ph34r:

Edited by Demitri_C

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just to expand on this myth when its actually you who has created this myth they have lost in the league to wolves, burton, brentford, blose and boro in the last 10 league games. They also lost the game before to Norwich 

Got the job january 8th, 1 loss to Blues all he has

My bad 7 games, thought cup included in his stats

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

So we're winning there in 12 days then?

Or Dem is down the bookies punting on Adam Reach to be first scorer.

Sheff Weds big problem is injury, Barry Bannan, Rhodes, Kieran Lee, Fletcher, Gary Hooper and Forresteri all out currently and they're all key players. 

Edited by VillaChris

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

We are the clear favourites to finish second now. 

Brings a different kind of pressure now. We are watching our backs rather than chasing. Well unless we are trying to gun down Wolves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Brings a different kind of pressure now. We are watching our backs rather than chasing. Well unless we are trying to gun down Wolves.

er, why not.that should be the target.

• Like 4

We can handle the pressure. Look how we did yesterday? Massive pressure but we got the job done. We were under pressure when big kodj got injured. And when terry got injured and we have had handled it.

I think its ours to lose as long as we dont have another injury crisis I think we will finish 2nd

• Like 1