Chris Samba

midian

12 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Not the car crash I thought he'd be, he's doing well.

This. I still think a new CB is a must in January, but he is performing much better than i expected. 

Been so much better than I thought he would be but tonight he fell into the trap that seems to have attracted so many modern footballers these days in spending so much effort in trying to impede the man he totally failed to address the ball. 

I don't understand why they try to grapple with the man at the same time risking a penalty instead of just leaping and clearing the bloody ball away. 

• Like 2

He was still quite solid despite the goal they scored. I thought Johnstone should have saved it.. i like my goalkeepers coming out for crosses.. if your sitting on your line you should be prepared to make a stop. Was almost directly at him. 

still 70% Sambas fault.. other than that he was good. As a back up he is much better than Elphick/Richards who we had to play last season. 

• Like 2

On 11/26/2017 at 22:28, av1 said:

This. I still think a new CB is a must in January, but he is performing much better than i expected. 

Preferably a big one for this league.

On 11/26/2017 at 19:38, LakotaDakota said:

good option to have in the squad, Sure he's limited but he isn't afraid to get his body in the way, wins everything in the air and can pose an attacking threat if & when needed

Nearly everything:)

• Like 1

I would rather have Samba on one leg in the team over Elphick or Richards any day of the week. Samba is a unit and respected by the other players, even when Crocked.

Edited by Darth Villa
Typo correction.

Â