The Manager thread

Xela

Gobshite who slagged Bournemouth off every week , then they immediately starting getting results the moment he left.

Plays the most boring football in the world. Mcleish went to Genk maybe and left after about 4 months. This will be the same.

Stupid move by Brugge. I doubt he is as good as they think/hope.

Good move for Parker though, he gets to coach in Europe, with two CL games against Benfica coming up, and will compete for European spots next year. Nice for his resume.

Edited by AXD

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Did the Portuguese FA not watch the world cup?

IN fairness he has already destroyed one countries Golden Generation and Portugal are having a similar talented team he can ruin

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

How does he do it 😂😂

Genuinely thought they'd wait until end of the season and tempt Mourinho as feels like the right time for him to take a NT on.

Thought Portugal were one of these nations that wouldn't go for a foreign coach but of course they had Scolari years back.

Strange move, I think Portugal have a cracking chance of winning the euros with the profile of their squad.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Genuinely thought they'd wait until end of the season and tempt Mourinho as feels like the right time for him to take a NT on.

Thought Portugal were one of these nations that wouldn't go for a foreign coach but of course they had Scolari years back.

Strange move, I think Portugal have a cracking chance of winning the euros with the profile of their squad.

They have no issue playing foreign players 

• Like 1

Â