Scott Hogan

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I knew none of this, and knew nothing about him before we signed him to be honest but that's worrying if true.

However I remember in his debut, the commentators would not stop praising him, and said he was going to be a brilliant signing for us.

His runs etc in that game were also very good.

I was hugely impressed with him in that game at forest but his last 3 games he's offered nothing.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tinker said:

He fell awkwardly and injured his knee, I'm not knocking him, i like him as a player. But as an asset to the club he was a big risk. The prone bit and getting an injury makes no sense to me, he either is or he isn't

I'd probably watch it before commenting. Your description sounds like you heard through a friend of a friend down the pub

12 hours ago, KHV said:

He is right though. £15m on Scott Hogan is a complete joke. The bloke didn't even manage 40 games in 3 years at Brentford. It's **** ridiculous money which is why we are going the same way as Leeds. Pissing money away in a reckless fashion. 

Slightly misleading, was made up of 2 serious injuries to different parts of his body.

13 hours ago, KHV said:

He is right though. £15m on Scott Hogan is a complete joke. The bloke didn't even manage 40 games in 3 years at Brentford. It's **** ridiculous money which is why we are going the same way as Leeds. Pissing money away in a reckless fashion. 

Way to mislead on stats.  He ruptured his ACL on his league debut, re-injured the same knee during training and only came back into the side at the back end of last season (scoring 7 in 7?).

He's then played 2604 minutes of league football out of a possible 2610 this season - that's 29 games on the bounce.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villan_007 said:

I'd probably watch it before commenting. Your description sounds like you heard through a friend of a friend down the pub

I saw it on TV,, the bit about the knee was directed at his 18 months out after kicking the floor 

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

Good news but its still effectively killed off his season. Not good when we are facing the mess that we are.

I agree but Bruce wasn't utilising his abilities at all, any of his talents will probably be coached outta him anyway. 

9 hours ago, bobzy said:

Way to mislead on stats.  He ruptured his ACL on his league debut, re-injured the same knee during training and only came back into the side at the back end of last season (scoring 7 in 7?).

He's then played 2604 minutes of league football out of a possible 2610 this season - that's 29 games on the bounce.

Managed 29 games in a row. Must be worth 15m all day long and a bumper contract. 

Can't think why West Ham decided to pull out.

14 hours ago, KHV said:

Managed 29 games in a row. Must be worth 15m all day long and a bumper contract. 

Can't think why West Ham decided to pull out.

a]  We haven't paid anywhere near £15m for him.

b]  He's only 24 and has a better goalscoring record than 1 in 2 in the Championship (over that consecutive, recent, 29 game stretch).

c]  West Ham didn't pull out - we simply put in a better offer than them.

Edited by bobzy

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

b]  He's only 24 and has a better goalscoring record than 1 in 2 in the Championship (over that consecutive, recent, 29 game stretch).

West Ham did pull out, Bilic didn't want him. 

10 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Deal is worth £15m with add ons

Â