Match Thread: Villa v Brentford

limpid

Is anyone else wondering how many times you can say This is the worst we have played this season?

its all going to culminate in a 6-0 loss to Wigan before we rise from the ashes like a Phoenix.

Edited by AVFCDAN

2 minutes ago, VillaCas said:

No - IF we could have won today still chance to put run together. Lose today and we are 12 points away. Terrible from Bruce. 

Well theres always a chance of putting a run together,  but 12 points or 9 points,  the gap is top big.  

Edited by PieFacE

Well, good opening 17 minutes then it all turned to garbage.  If we're going to lump it long to avoid their pressing I'm hoping we'll push Adomah and Andre further forward to hit the flanks quicker - aimlessly hoofing it toward Kodija isn't working and is just seeing the ball come back quicker.  Big half time talk this.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Can't believe how we have imploded mate after that start. Disgraceful. How much suffering does this club have to go through

Aye. I hate to look like I'm enjoying it just because I was 'right'. The better part of a decade of disappointment has got the better of me.

If we were winning 10-0 with 2 minutes to go, I'd lump a fiver on the other team. This club is cursed.