Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

5 hours ago, SuperTed said:

Thiago Alcântara. His footwork is something else. 

Saw some twitter stuff which you just know is going to kill your brain cells off

”all he does is make simple passes it’s nothing special”

and yet so many “top quality” footballers can’t do it, and I disagree, what he does is makes passing look very simple and it’s not side to side then backwards stuff it’s any direction he chooses, the difference he made vs us in the Cup was ridiculous considering he replaced PL player of the season (!) Henderson, the jump in quality and speed of thought killed us

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Such a great buy by them, they’ve done really well with Championship buys in recent years.

James Justin has really come on last 6 months, looks comfortable playing either side. Think we were linked to him early part of summer 2019.

I love this kid of Arsenal.....emile Smith Rowe, been watching him, he is a fine player and only 20 years old.

they call him the Croydon de Bruyne.....i can see why.

• Like 2

Ruben Dias.... they have finally replaced Kompany.

He is some player and only 23...Dominant, resolute and intelligent.

He has been instrumental in Stones return to form and has given Man City the platform to return to form.

such a good allround player.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Him and skrinrair have been giants of FM for about 3 years now so I've been waiting to see what he was like

He might be even better than they made him out to be

15 clean sheets in 22 games 

Portuguese mate said he used to make mistakes all over shop in Portugal. He is a Porto fan and said Boly was crap for them

Maybe Portuguese defending is tougher 😉

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Portuguese mate said he used to make mistakes all over shop in Portugal. He is a Porto fan and said Boly was crap for them

Maybe Portuguese defending is tougher 😉

Otamendi and Seb Coates looks like McGrath in that league so nah.😉

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Nick Pope, best English keeper about 

Yet according to Southgate dinosaur arms doesn't have any competition 

Can't wait for pope to finish the season on fire get the number 1 shirt and Southgate claim that it was his doing 

McNeil was a great outlet for them second half aswell.

Was unsure if I'd spend 30m + on him with the whole English overpriced thing but he does have something in his game that could be developed further at a more possesion based team than Burnley. Good drive that can get you up the pitch quickly. It was a cross though....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

McNeil was a great outlet for them second half aswell.

Was unsure if I'd spend 30m + on him with the whole English overpriced thing but he does have something in his game that could be developed further at a more possesion based team than Burnley. Good drive that can get you up the pitch quickly. It was a cross though....

Reminds me a bit of Ashley Young 

Â