Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

Sheffield United have 3 players that I like to keep an eye on: 

Iliman Ndiaye - highly talented player, can play a multitude of positions and equally be a threat

Anel Ahmedhodžić - athletic CB with great technical ability.

Sander Berge - need to see more, but I wouldn't be opposed to bring someone like him in. 

• 3 months later...

Musiala is a revelation for me, never watching Bundesliga or following Bayern's exploits in Europe. 

A really electric player full of guile and pace and aggression.

Hesitates at the last moment in front of goal though, but he can correct that.

Can we pry him away??

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Musiala is a revelation for me, never watching Bundesliga or following Bayern's exploits in Europe. 

Can we pry him away??

He plays for Bayern Munich 

We have zero chance

51 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Can we pry him away??

Also came through the English ranks with Bellingham but choose Germany. 
Probably one of the highest valued players in the world at moment. Only club he goes to is Madrid. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Luka Modric could play until he is 50

Perisic also still a surprisingly threatening winger at 33.

I think World Cups tend to make the players in the strongest squads stand out, so I’ve been interested by some of the guys performing in weaker sides. Alphonso Davies really is an excellent player. Ziyech has looked very good for Morocco.

Surely Mbappe is the best player in the world right now, though. His ability to play good technical football with both feet at lightning pace is astonishing, and the fact he’s standing out in a side stacked with quality players shows how good he is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Perisic also still a surprisingly threatening winger at 33.

I think World Cups tend to make the players in the strongest squads stand out, so I’ve been interested by some of the guys performing in weaker sides. Alphonso Davies really is an excellent player. Ziyech has looked very good for Morocco.

Surely Mbappe is the best player in the world right now, though. His ability to play good technical football with both feet at lightning pace is astonishing, and the fact he’s standing out in a side stacked with quality players shows how good he is.

Perisic is who I was thinking today, too. He was swatting Canadians off his flanks like so many mosquitoes. The guy looks powerful. 

USA's keeper Matt Turner went into the World Cup seen as a weak link. His stock has risen immensely. He's made it hard to score against the USA. I'm knocking on wood now ...

I'm really interested in what happens in the career of young Xavi Simons at PSV and the Dutch national club. Going places.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

• 3 weeks later...
Â