Players that you think are Good/Excellent

FrenchVillaLova

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Someone's been playing FM 😉

Not for about 16 years or so. More Fbref, Transfermkt and YouTube surfing than anything really. 

Out of the above I’d love Paqueta or Kamada as our No10, as well as Dahoud and perhaps Gouiri as back up to Watkins. 

Both Caqueret and Kamara are only young so one of them I think would be nice for the DM slot. 

Another pacy option up top would be good to mix it up a bit as well (Nkunku)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He'll have played for 5 to 10 different clubs on loan for the next 10 years 

Won't get a sniff at city 

Thats the problem but think they want him as no. 2 next season. He seems a sensible lad so cant see him staying long 

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I see Milkenovic Savic scored the goal. How did he play generally?

Said before top player who I'd love us to sign but not realistic until we make europa. Guess he'll move next summer but really intrigued where he ends up.

Caused the own goal too 😉

Cant see a taker for him personally, his style would struggle in a big team. He isnt always a regular for serbia 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ricardo Pepi is going to be a name you'll likely hear going to a big European club soon enough. Absolutely burst onto the scene in the MLS, coming from one of the better developmental teams in Dallas FC. He's the next in the line of recent USMNT young success stories.

• Like 2

Probably the right thread as didnt want to start a new one about medical issues. 2 top young players in the news for heart related reasons

Aguero has officially retired and it looks like Eriksen is having his contract torn up at Inter as he wants to play and Serie A cannot facilitate that 

Â