Villa vs Barnet

NurembergVillan

I only care about the stats and application shown to the football club, the hairstyle to me is irrelevant but I suppose it is a an added bonus if they look good.

As long as said player shows 100% commitment and pride to the football club then that is fine by me, regardless of the ability. 

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

In my head he used to wear this whilst playing. I now realise that is ridiculous. 

Wearing one at all is ridiculous mind. I can't believe that was actually a thing. 

i made my mum and dad buy me two as I was expecting him to wear them all the time while playing. My 12 year old brain didn't let me think through the impractical logistics of such a thing :angry:

2 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I only care about the stats and application shown to the football club, the hairstyle to me is irrelevant but I suppose it is a an added bonus if they look good.

As long as said player shows 100% commitment and pride to the football club then that is fine by me, regardless of the ability. 

Not me. Haircuts>Performance.

If Westwood suddenly grew his hair out and started sporting a nice alice band I would definitely get his name on the back of my shirt and praise him to high heavens.

• Like 1

Â