Villa vs Barnet

NurembergVillan

46 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Not me. Haircuts>Performance.

If Westwood suddenly grew his hair out and started sporting a nice alice band I would definitely get his name on the back of my shirt and praise him to high heavens.

If only eh? He's good looking enough as it is, as well as being a very good player for this football club and Crewe Alexandra 

4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Wasn't Nelson known as Hairdo? He certainly was around by me in the Holte back in the day.

My son who was around 8 at the time called him the man with a cat on his head

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

th?&id=OIP.M897574da0359d5d422faf9c1b589

Another savo. Promised so much but was a let down. Savo wasn't all that bad though. If I remember right it took him a while to get his first goal and didn't he struggle at VP? Didn't he get an hatrick against Coventry at VP too.

Never mind the Barnet's, this thread has reminded me of just how many shirts I still have.

Looking forward to the Saunders perm for another reminder and anybody from the 90/91 season, that first Umbro shirt.

47 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Another savo. Promised so much but was a let down. Savo wasn't all that bad though. If I remember right it took him a while to get his first goal and didn't he struggle at VP? Didn't he get an hatrick against Coventry at VP too.

I think the trick is to leave Villa. Bosko and Savo both started banging goals in regularly. That said, Savo wasn't a flop like Bosko was.

Â